SD Cards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonlichenstein

Jun 25, 2008
Pasir Ris
Hello, those of you who use SD cards for your cameras, what SD cards is good for shooting in RAW and JPEG simultaneously, how much would it cost, and where could i get it?

I have this problem with my current SD card, it takes rather long to record jpegs simultaneously with RAW, so i often end up with only the jpeg files (mind you, i'm only using RAW+JPEG small)

Hello, those of you who use SD cards for your cameras, what SD cards is good for shooting in RAW and JPEG simultaneously, how much would it cost, and where could i get it?

I have this problem with my current SD card, it takes rather long to record jpegs simultaneously with RAW, so i often end up with only the jpeg files (mind you, i'm only using RAW+JPEG small)

Try the SanDisk Ultra II or even EXTREME III

SanDisk

SanDisk high end

Last edited:
From what little I know, it isn't totally dependent on the card's write speed, but how fast yr camera can clear it's buffer, and how big the buffer is in the first place.

From what little I know, it isn't totally dependent on the card's write speed, but how fast yr camera can clear it's buffer, and how big the buffer is in the first place.

hmmm but it doesn't seem to have any issues on my faster Lexar SD card.

hmmm but it doesn't seem to have any issues on my faster Lexar SD card.

So use the best you can afford...

then if tat still doesn't work. Upgrade to D300 and D700.... buy new CF cards.... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.