SD card..

Aug 18, 2010
hi guys, i am wondering which SDHC is good for video recording and photos.. 16gb needed..
any brand to recommend? and roughly how much?

I got Transcend 16GB class 10 for $55 about a month ago.

Transcend is a decent brand. Check out memory world at funan, they have a wide variety of brands there and the prices are good too.

wow thanks.. any brand that is good and price is reasonable..? i wan to record video, dun want like after 10sec video record stop..

wow thanks.. any brand that is good and price is reasonable..? i wan to record video, dun want like after 10sec video record stop..

You would need a class 10 that's for sure. People usually get Kingston for value and Sandisk for quality.

Got my SanDisk Extreme SDHC CLAS 10 (8GB) FORM Best Bargain at sim lim sq for $60.

Hi, In Funan, Sandisk 8G/30mbs is $77/-

You would need a class 10 that's for sure. People usually get Kingston for value and Sandisk for quality.

Got my SanDisk Extreme SDHC CLAS 10 (8GB) FORM Best Bargain at sim lim sq for $60.

Hi, In Funan, Sandisk 8G/30mbs is $77/-

ok thanks.. will go for sandisk 16gb/32gb class 10 de.. is it called extreme SDHC? roughly how much for 16gb or 32gb?

Yes, Extreme SDHC Card, up to 30 MB/S. 200X READ/WRITE. They do carry 16/32GB, not sure about the prices.

Make sure the warranty is from SanDisk agent & not from shop if you get it from Best Bargain.

Beware of the warranty issue, check your receipt before leave.

Best regards.

hi guys, i am wondering which SDHC is good for video recording and photos.. 16gb needed..
any brand to recommend? and roughly how much?

get sandisk.

get the faster ones, ultra should be pretty good for most purposes. cuts down time when transferring to pc.

Make sure the warranty is from SanDisk agent & not from shop if you get it from Best Bargain.

Beware of the warranty issue, check your receipt before leave.

Best regards.

where do i find the warranty? is it inside the package?

where do i find the warranty? is it inside the package?

There is a glossy sticker on the package.

Agent warranty 5 years.

Shop warranty 1 year.

There is a reason why A shop manage to sell much cheaper than B shop which most of the shops in SLS sell almost the same price.

get sandisk.

get the faster ones, ultra should be pretty good for most purposes. cuts down time when transferring to pc.

yup.. getting the sandisk extreme class 10 de.. if price is good will consider getting 32gb if not just the 16gb..

There is a glossy sticker on the package.

Agent warranty 5 years.

Shop warranty 1 year.

There is a reason why A shop manage to sell much cheaper than B shop which most of the shops in SLS sell almost the same price.

ohh.. ok! will check out the package and ask the shopkeeper when purchasing the item.. thanks!:D i think i will be going funan and buy..