Scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Finally something good on ch 5. I like the pace of the movie. Hopefully the series can sustain the humour throughout the season. Best character would be Dr Cox, the one with no conscience.

funny funny funny... it's my new fave comedy, since Gilmore Girls season is over...

Larry! You watch Gilmore Girls!!

woohoo!! why can't more guys be like you :)

Originally posted by Juvelyn
Larry! You watch Gilmore Girls!!

woohoo!! why can't more guys be like you :)
erm, guys don't watch Gilmore Girls meh? it's not really a chick-flick leh... lorelai and rory also quite cute what. besides, their dialogue is super witty, i really admire the scriptwriters. but i hate it when they end with a cliffhanger (like Friends last nite).

let you in on a little secret, i also watch Dark Angel also. just finished 2nd second (since they're not bringing it back). i'm can't wait for West Wing to start the next season now.... :D

Finally something funny about the medical world is on TV. No more serious serious stuff. Good to chill out.

Originally posted by dRe
Finally something funny about the medical world is on TV. No more serious serious stuff. Good to chill out.
well at least no more new stuff featuring lawyers... i'm getting a little sick of courtroom stuff.

West Wing West Wing West Wing West Wing West Wing!!!! :D

Hi Larry

Most guys don't watch Gilmore Girls. They prob
choose the night it's showing to meet up
with buddies, go club or play soccer.
Heehee

Charmed is a completely different story, ya?
Lotsa guys watch that;)

its a real cool show. for the past two days ive been watching like episode one to 18!!!
really funny at times !!

got to watch!

Originally posted by Juvelyn
Hi Larry

Most guys don't watch Gilmore Girls. They prob
choose the night it's showing to meet up
with buddies, go club or play soccer.
Heehee

Charmed is a completely different story, ya?
Lotsa guys watch that;)
really? guys don't watch Gilmore meh? mabbe i should start a poll and find out... :D

anyway, i don't really like Charmed. it's cute but after a while the plot is a bit anal (pardon the french). i'm sure there are others like me who prefer intelligent scripting over heaving bosoms... ;)

I watched the 1st episode too....
But pity I wasn't really attentive to the TV (got distracted by phone calls here and there...)

Anyone knows a really detailed episode guide to Scrubs?
The NBC version was so skimpy... thanks!

nah.... all these shows are fine and all, but if you want substance and plot and drama and all that, there's only Son of A Beach, shows on thurs at 12 midnite. great show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.