Screwing Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
screw.jpg

Feel like the focus is not very right, should focus on the top of the centre screw, and it can be more in front a bit to make it in the centre of focus.
The photo can be sharpen a bit through in-camera setting by increase sharpness +1 or +2 depends on your liking, or through PS's unsharp mask.
Just my amateur thinking. Please don't blast me.

zcf said:
screw.jpg

Feel like the focus is not very right, should focus on the top of the centre screw, and it can be more in front a bit to make it in the centre of focus.
The photo can be sharpen a bit through in-camera setting by increase sharpness +1 or +2 depends on your liking, or through PS's unsharp mask.
Just my amateur thinking. Please don't blast me.

Thanks for your comments, appreciated, I also could not decide how best to crop the photo.

As for the in-camera sharpness, it's as good as it gets, as I used my Pana FX5 for this one and not my KM5D, :bsmilie:

agreed with the focus comment: needs more DOF so at least the whole black screw is sharp. Also maybe more directional lightning to bring up the textural difference in the two types of screws. But good idea overall.

espion said:
agreed with the focus comment: needs more DOF so at least the whole black screw is sharp. Also maybe more directional lightning to bring up the textural difference in the two types of screws. But good idea overall.

Thanks for the pointers, will try to remember.

Sometimes have an idea in my head, but very often don't know how to execute it properly. Guess I have to improve the technical skills a bit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.