Screen protectors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harper

Mar 13, 2005
lost in translation
erm, would like to find out where can i get screen protectors for my 2.5" screen? like recommended places and how much to expect?... thanks...

Try Daiso.. that Jap $2 shop. They have it but its always out of stock.

Try Daiso.. that Jap $2 shop. They have it but its always out of stock.

yap, actually tried daiso... but only left the 2" ones... but not sure if they are good?... anyone tried before?

i saw that courts are selling for 9.90 though...

Different brand will be different price. A Martin Fields will cost $16.90.

Different brand will be different price. A Martin Fields will cost $16.90.

yah... but was thinking if will require MF as there's no need to use the screen protector like a PDA screen for scribbling...

yah... but was thinking if will require MF as there's no need to use the screen protector like a PDA screen for scribbling...
That's quite true... but I've been using MF on all my handphones :embrass: I guess I just couldn't try out other screen protectors cos if u're gonna spend $8 on sth else, then I'd rather just go for the MF and get it settled once & for all.

Can hear from other users how the other screen protectors perform... for me a screen protector has to come off without leaving any residue (even after a long time), & it has to have near-perfect transmission. I tink the last part is even more important on cameras' LCD screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.