Screen Protectors

ShiNn

Nov 26, 2006
Hi, I did a search through on the forum but can't find any info on screen protectors. Any one is able to recommend a quality screen protector for 6D?

or a screen protector is not even necessary? Thanks!

Hi, I did a search through on the forum but can't find any info on screen protectors. Any one is able to recommend a quality screen protector for 6D?

get gss? or is it ggs. anyway it's the hard screen one not the soft kind.

Huh? There are so many threads that show up. Did you really search? ;-)

Huh? There are so many threads that show up. Did you really search? ;-)

yeah, i typed "screen protectors" on the top right corner search bar and all it came out was many WTS thread. =(

yeah, i typed "screen protectors" on the top right corner search bar and all it came out was many WTS thread. =(

Type in "recommend screen protector 6d". It will lead you to the 6d users thread, where people have been discussing their preferred screen protectors, etc

Buy from eBay! I got mine from there... I'm not particularly concerned about how much light it can let through though, just want something to protect the LCD screen...

Necessary? Up to you. If you are careful enough or not too kiasu over some resale value you can skip it. But it doesn't hurt to put it on, since it's not involved in the picture taking.

use advance search, you can set many parameters for the search results, like limit your search to certain section of forums only.