Screen protector for 300D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST_sg

Mar 23, 2004
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
Do you guys use any screen protector on the 300D LCD screen? :think:

I'm from the PDA world,...so if any LCD come to my palm, first thing first, get the screen protector...and now it's my dream cam :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ST_sg said:
Do you guys use any screen protector on the 300D LCD screen? :think:

I'm from the PDA world,...so if any LCD come to my palm, first thing first, get the screen protector...and now it's my dream cam :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

get the 'Da LCD Protector'

good one it is...

I am currently using a screen protector from CP, only cost $10. It protects the entire lcd.

Yeah Yeah! Buy the bulletproof Da Protector!

Actually, you dont have to wait for the MO, just go to Da Protector website and order yourself, it'll at most cost you couple of dollars more and it'll ship over within 2 weeks.

ordinaryless said:
Yeah Yeah! Buy the bulletproof Da Protector!

Actually, you dont have to wait for the MO, just go to Da Protector website and order yourself, it'll at most cost you couple of dollars more and it'll ship over within 2 weeks.

Yup! Agree with ordinaryless ;)

I have never had a screen protector for my Palm and I am not using one for my 10D.

Amfibius said:
I have never had a screen protector for my Palm and I am not using one for my 10D.
Suggest u use it, even if its a simple PDA stick-on, especially if u're like me with oily T-Zone. Ur heart will crack little by little each time u snap and u see all the oily marks on the screen. :(

Anyway, ordered my da'protector. Shld arrive by next week.... :D

I also use this type, but $9 when I purchased from CP. Anyway, the good thing is that you totally forget about the existence of the protector. :)

Ivan11 said:
I am currently using a screen protector from CP, only cost $10. It protects the entire lcd.

jsbn said:
Suggest u use it, even if its a simple PDA stick-on, especially if u're like me with oily T-Zone. Ur heart will crack little by little each time u snap and u see all the oily marks on the screen. :(

Anyway, ordered my da'protector. Shld arrive by next week.... :D
Care to tell what's the URL ;p

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.