Screen protector for 300D


Status
Not open for further replies.

ST_sg

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,654
0
0
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
Do you guys use any screen protector on the 300D LCD screen? :think:

I'm from the PDA world,...so if any LCD come to my palm, first thing first, get the screen protector...and now it's my dream cam :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

RossChang

New Member
May 2, 2004
1,549
0
0
rossblogspace.blogspot.com
ST_sg said:
Do you guys use any screen protector on the 300D LCD screen? :think:

I'm from the PDA world,...so if any LCD come to my palm, first thing first, get the screen protector...and now it's my dream cam :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
get the 'Da LCD Protector'

good one it is...
 

Ivan11

Member
May 23, 2004
406
0
16
44
Sembawang
I am currently using a screen protector from CP, only cost $10. It protects the entire lcd.
 

Yeah Yeah! Buy the bulletproof Da Protector!

Actually, you dont have to wait for the MO, just go to Da Protector website and order yourself, it'll at most cost you couple of dollars more and it'll ship over within 2 weeks.
 

nicholaslee

New Member
Nov 16, 2003
589
0
0
33
Yishun , SG
www.nicholas.proximuz.us
ordinaryless said:
Yeah Yeah! Buy the bulletproof Da Protector!

Actually, you dont have to wait for the MO, just go to Da Protector website and order yourself, it'll at most cost you couple of dollars more and it'll ship over within 2 weeks.

Yup! Agree with ordinaryless ;)
 

Amfibius

Deregistered
Jan 26, 2004
508
0
0
49
Perth
I have never had a screen protector for my Palm and I am not using one for my 10D.
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
Amfibius said:
I have never had a screen protector for my Palm and I am not using one for my 10D.
Suggest u use it, even if its a simple PDA stick-on, especially if u're like me with oily T-Zone. Ur heart will crack little by little each time u snap and u see all the oily marks on the screen. :(

Anyway, ordered my da'protector. Shld arrive by next week.... :D
 

rekeno

New Member
Jan 20, 2004
48
0
0
I also use this type, but $9 when I purchased from CP. Anyway, the good thing is that you totally forget about the existence of the protector. :)

Ivan11 said:
I am currently using a screen protector from CP, only cost $10. It protects the entire lcd.
 

ST_sg

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,654
0
0
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
jsbn said:
Suggest u use it, even if its a simple PDA stick-on, especially if u're like me with oily T-Zone. Ur heart will crack little by little each time u snap and u see all the oily marks on the screen. :(

Anyway, ordered my da'protector. Shld arrive by next week.... :D
Care to tell what's the URL ;p

Thanks.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.