Scott Kelby Photowalk (second location- China Town)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdesign

Jan 28, 2009
Singapore | Bishan
Hi Everyone,
Those who missed out on the first one can register for the second location.
I got an approval to start a second walk in Singapore.

The location will be China Town, please visit the link for more details and registration:
http://worldwidephotowalk.com/singap...na-town-na-sg/

The registration will close when it reaches the capacity of 50 participants.

Look forward to meet you all.

Just to let everyone know, the registrations are open now. Will close registration when the capacity reaches 50.

Hi everyone.
The house is full now.

I have listed the participants names on the website.

Hi everyone.
The house is full now.

I have listed the participants names on the website.

And one registrant already registered with the first photowalk: Erik Estrada, is registering again with you.

Just because it is the same walk starting from the same place, please dont deprive others a chance for goodness sake.

Hi,
Thanks for informing. I will resolve this and post an update here.
Also one more participant wrote to me that he would like to withdraw as he has some other engagement on the same day.
So definitely one more place will be available as soon as I update the database.

Please keep watching this space for updates.
As soon as I update the database, I will announce it here and then on first come basis, the slot will be allocated.

Thanks and Regards

Hi Everyone,
One participant is not able to make it on the walk day.

So
one more slot is available now.
Go ahead and register yourself on first come basis.

hi , page not found?

Hi Everyone, if anyone of you still have not ordered the t-shirt, maybe we can order it together so that we can share the shipping cost.
Let me know who all are interested ASAP.

Its this Saturday right? :)

:thumbsup: u guys can shoot this even which I copy and paste from LOVE 97.2FM :lovegrin:

18 July 2009 (Saturday) 9pm-12midnight

粉櫻 will be hosting Chinatown Super Supper Roadshow:- Venue is at Chinatown Food
Street, Smith Street. You will witness Singapore's 1st longest supper feast and we will set
a Singapore record for "The most number of people eating Chilli Crabs at the same time"!
At only $15, you can enjoy more than 15 yummy local delicacies along Chinatown Food
Street! There will be exciting performances and lucky draw perks from 9pm till midnight
to keep you entertained! For details and tickets, please call 64747 909. Hope to see you there! :)

Hi,
One more person backed out last minute.

So One slot available for first come basis.

(I already sent out emails to waiting list people but didn't hear back from them. I gave 12:00noon as deadline to them. So the place is now up for grabs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.