Scott Kelby jumped ship

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
[youtube]Vz94bdlVVlc[/youtube]

Eh.. A lot of ppl r also switching camps every now and then..

So?

money talks
so called gurus sell themselves to highest bidder

money talks
so called gurus sell themselves to highest bidder

+1.

Talk so much for what. If Canon give me lots of money and my choice of free equipment, I would jump too.

NR said, "Don't be fooled folks - no matter what they tell you, there is only one reason why Scott Kelby switched from Nikon to Canon: sponsorship and there is nothing wrong with that. Blame the Nikon USA marketing department for that."

+1

Same thing with many endorsed musicians and their choice of instruments, likely due to great work done by the people in the Artist Relations dept.
Definitely sounds like Canon put in a lot of effort to woo him and took pretty good care of him. It's just business.

Same thing with Andy Lau and his watches.

Aiya... It's only a celebrity endorsement. Everyone knows that they are all paid for the endorsement. I'm pretty sure Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton still excel in their respective fields with or without Tag Heuer, and I'm pretty sure Scott Kelby will continue to make wonderful images with Canon, Nikon, or whatever brand out there.

The day when well known photographers switch to a currently unheard of Chinese brand is near..lol

Money speaks loudest!

Is he a slimy salesman or a photographer? :dunno:

He is a professional who makes a living..a businessman just as all professional pg are..:)

A businessman is fine. A dirty businessman I can still understand. But to sell your soul for some camera equipment, that is beyond me.