Scientists say tripods won't prevent picture blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's true...

Of course when you use a light tripod, tat's to be expected. This is also why the purists will use a remote shutter release along with a mirror-up mode.

This reduces the chances of the movement.

And that's why the tripod that everyone likes is frankly, a bit crap for DSLRs and long focal lengths.

Huh? What kind of article was that? No facts or figures nor anything. I felt like I wasted 30 seconds of my life. Haha!

Get the right tripod for your setup, that's it! How else have tripods sold for such a long time? Nuts...

I thought this is already known?

wired very wins one..

they don't know how to use tripod properly ftw, then come up with earthshattering conclusion that photographers have known for 8000 years

Don't we already know that?

Who do you wanna believe when it comes to photography? Photographers or scientist?

Oviously the scientist do not know how to use a camera. Does it means that the shoot handheld at low shutter speed, there is no blur???

Nowadays a lot of so called "Scientist" do a lot of crappy research and come up with conclusions that can make you laugh until your teeth drop !

I am not surprise that one day some idiot can do a sample size study of 3, and then conclude that drinking water can cause cancer ! :bsmilie:

Now back to this, I think a 10 year old kid with some common sense will know that mirror flipping and press down the shutter can cause some vibration, don't need what high end sopisticated device bla bla bla....

It's not the conclusion, it's the execution. :nono:

lol.. the things scientists can say..

“One of the world's most famous scientists, probably the most famous living biologist, is Sir Francis Crick, the British co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, a Nobel Prize winner... Crick is also a fervent atheistic materialist, who propounds the particle story. In his autobiography, Crick says very candidly biologists must remind themselves daily that what they study was not created, it evolved; it was not designed, it evolved. Why do they have to remind themselves of that? Because otherwise, the facts which are staring them in the face and trying to get their attention might break through. What we discovered when I developed a working group of scientists, philosophers, et al., in the United States was that living organisms look as if they were designed and they look that way because that is exactly what they are.”

~ Evolution And Christian Faith by Phillip E. Johnson

lol.. the things scientists can say..

Quote:

“One of the world's most famous scientists, probably the most famous living biologist, is Sir Francis Crick, the British co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, a Nobel Prize winner... Crick is also a fervent atheistic materialist, who propounds the particle story. In his autobiography, Crick says very candidly biologists must remind themselves daily that what they study was not created, it evolved; it was not designed, it evolved. Why do they have to remind themselves of that? Because otherwise, the facts which are staring them in the face and trying to get their attention might break through. What we discovered when I developed a working group of scientists, philosophers, et al., in the United States was that living organisms look as if they were designed and they look that way because that is exactly what they are.”

~ Evolution And Christian Faith by Phillip E. Johnson

Maybe his tripod was in the midst of evolution and changes according to it's surroundings? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.