Schooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

justarius

Nov 9, 2003
Northeast
Visit site
Nice shot! I like the whole early morning feel of the thing, though it's a bit of a shame the water isn't still enough to get a perfect reflection.. :thumbsup:

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
chngpe01 said:
I like the mood of this pix, i†s great. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing
You are welcome..

As you said it yourself, this is one of the way we can contribute back to the forum...

Hope to see more of your work posted too.

Cheers.

offspring

Jun 3, 2003
www.momofuku.asia
thats the one - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

to me if this shot is done in xpan and w/o the trees on the left - it will be hoot hoot.

Then again - your shot is near flawless.

ziedrich

Mar 17, 2004
www.rainmuse.com
nice... conveyed a certain mood... elder sister waking up in the wee hours of the morning and lead her siblings from their village to the school... in the midst of the local scenery, the lake, morning misty hills; greeting neighbour villagers as they pass by. all is serene and quiet cept for the occasional bird calls...

heh did i describe correctly ;p

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
offspring said:
thats the one - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

to me if this shot is done in xpan and w/o the trees on the left - it will be hoot hoot.

Then again - your shot is near flawless.
I do have one without the tree on the left. :p

Here it is.

However, i choose the one with the bank as it has a "destination", rather than an endless route. :)

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
ziedrich said:
nice... conveyed a certain mood... elder sister waking up in the wee hours of the morning and lead her siblings from their village to the school... in the midst of the local scenery, the lake, morning misty hills; greeting neighbour villagers as they pass by. all is serene and quiet cept for the occasional bird calls...

heh did i describe correctly ;p

Wow! You did "paint" a very pretty story for my pics. Thanks.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
a very natural photograph :thumbsup: ... and yes i prefer the one with 'destination'

Status
Not open for further replies.