school reopening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibitemynails

Dec 4, 2004
schoool re-opening people...

post your thoughts, comments, and... all else....

rush hour!!

what school? whahahaha :p :sticktong

Die liao, holiday homework hafen finish......

ibitemynails said:
schoool re-opening people...

post your thoughts, comments, and... all else....
So is ur heymaths working now?

koolz said:
Die liao, holiday homework hafen finish......
Still remember the Sec1/2 days where holiday homework were just chucked into my bag, forgotten...cos teachers in lower sec dun bother to check holiday hw.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
DISCLAIMER: DON'T TRY THIS!! (Heed my advice sia...I did what I said above and scored 29pts for my Sec3 mid year L1R5 due to poor foundation)

+evenstar said:
Still remember the Sec1/2 days where holiday homework were just chucked into my bag, forgotten...cos teachers in lower sec dun bother to check holiday hw.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
DISCLAIMER: DON'T TRY THIS!! (Heed my advice sia...I did what I said above and scored 29pts for my Sec3 mid year L1R5 due to poor foundation)
Wow, so how did you improved? Any advice? Wah, u in VJC must be very pro rite..... :)

Adam Goi said:
Haiz ... :cry:

hAHHAHHHAa.... what is the one sentence that teachers hate to hear ?

-- > School is reopening !

hahaha... adam.. are u being stressed being a teacher ? i find my secondary school teachers very stressed, coz last time is we students see teacher's face... now times have changed.. its the teachers see the student's face.. hahahah...

oh well... i feel that teachers are great motivators and leaders.. coz sometimes i see student leaders are like... childish.. coz they dun haf the maturity in them.. while teachers have this maturity in them... lol...

you are my idol.. because u are a teacher... although ur a primary school teacher.. but u are impt, because u bulit the foundations of the pupils.. lol.... without u.. ur students will nt be able to realise their potentials...

ur great.. cheer up! lol..

glennyong said:
hAHHAHHHAa.... what is the one sentence that teachers hate to hear ?

-- > School is reopening !

hahaha... adam.. are u being stressed being a teacher ? i find my secondary school teachers very stressed, coz last time is we students see teacher's face... now times have changed.. its the teachers see the student's face.. hahahah...

oh well... i feel that teachers are great motivators and leaders.. coz sometimes i see student leaders are like... childish.. coz they dun haf the maturity in them.. while teachers have this maturity in them... lol...

you are my idol.. because u are a teacher... although ur a primary school teacher.. but u are impt, because u bulit the foundations of the pupils.. lol.... without u.. ur students will nt be able to realise their potentials...

ur great.. cheer up! lol..

Hi glennyong.

I dunno whether to cry or laugh after reading all these ...

Thanks. :cry: :bsmilie:

school starting is a great thing when your no longer studying! haha.

no more crowded trains ALL DAY LONG, no more crowded shopping malls, beaches...etc etc... :p

candy said:
school starting is a great thing when your no longer studying! haha.

no more crowded trains ALL DAY LONG, no more crowded shopping malls, beaches...etc etc... :p
i not studying...

but i not happy!!!

i dun want school to reopen...

Luckily school reopening sia!
Last week, meet a group of chao ah bengs and lians on the MRT talking loudly on the phone and then playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and those lians sing wif the mp3 songs that they played.
Then on the other side, some malay bengs and lians also playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and also play those vulgar langangue one...damn sick!
I feel like walking onto them and give them a blow on their face!

XXX Boy said:
Luckily school reopening sia!
Last week, meet a group of chao ah bengs and lians on the MRT talking loudly on the phone and then playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and those lians sing wif the mp3 songs that they played.
Then on the other side, some malay bengs and lians also playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and also play those vulgar langangue one...damn sick!
I feel like walking onto them and give them a blow on their face!

Haha, these kinds of things happen with or without school being reopened...you'll still have kids that skip school, kids that come out on weekends. Just live and let live, and take things in stride lor...

There are worse people on the MRT train than these bengs and lians you are talking about.

And yes, school reopening also means I have more work to do liao!! Good and bad lah...

Happy days are here again.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.