school re-open when? 2nd jan or 3rd jan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi,

school re-open on 2nd or 3rd jan?

thanks

3rd mah! I tot 2nd is a public holiday!

I'm prettry sure, school starts on Jan 3rd, Wednesday 2007 for Secondary Schools!

31 Dec 06 is Hari Raya Haji, 1 Jan 07 is New Year and 2 Jan 07 also is a holiday to compensate for Hari Raja Haji which falls on a Sunday. So, schools only re-open on 3 Jan 03 (Wed).

No harm trying to go back to school on the 2nd right? :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

No harm trying to go back to school on the 2nd right? :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no harm indeed... :thumbsup:

can even camp overnight to get best spot for next day orientation... machiam like buying PS3... and u will be in the super good books of teachers and principals... except maybe the keeper will hate u... :devil:

Queueing up to buy PS3 is understandable, but queueing up just be the first to enter the gate to the school? OMG, Singaporeans getting more and more kiasu. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hey kids, queue at school gate on the 1st Jan 2007 - be the first to go in :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

hey kids, queue at school gate on the 1st Jan 2007 - be the first to go in :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

i urge principals of chinese schools to put a big urn at the centre of the compound, then by 4am keepers will distribute incense... 6am open gate, who 1st to plant incense will be the scholar of the year, the ghost of the chinese school will boh bi tis pupil for 1 year, annual subscription charges apply, renew only on every 1st of Jan.

catholic or watever schools can put a big pool of holy water... i'll be watching with my 50-500 above CHIJ... :devil:

i urge principals of chinese schools to put a big urn at the centre of the compound, then by 4am keepers will distribute incense... 6am open gate, who 1st to plant incense will be the scholar of the year, the ghost of the chinese school will boh bi tis pupil for 1 year, annual subscription charges apply, renew only on every 1st of Jan.

catholic or watever schools can put a big pool of holy water... i'll be watching with my 50-500 above CHIJ... :devil:

:think: sounds like good $$$!

Btw school start on 3rd!

oohh ha.... 3rd ah.... shiok liao..... hee hee :)

Peeping tom bro!!! hahahha........

Ya loor..

Digiscopy better lah. 800mm + 3x eyepiece, plus P&S camera sensor size, on TV Screen VGA Resolution. GOod ar.
:)

U in Kindergarden, Primary or Secondary? :think:

sorry, i not studying liao.... just that i happy the kids 3rd jan then start.... ha ha :)
my nephew in P6... happy for him...
can get him to play ps2 with me...... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.