School holiday loh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for World Cup Fever and more photography outings?

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
You all sooooo lucky... I'm still stuck in the plant in Kalundborg... cannot go home until next friday! :(

to make u more jealous, i had been on holiday since early May... how abt that? :D

Originally posted by mervlam

to make u more jealous, i had been on holiday since early May... how abt that? :D

Why you so evil one, huh?!? Rub salt into raw wound very painful one lay... :confused:

PS: I'm only going home (back to London) for the weekend next Friday and have to get back here on the following Monday... going to be like this for the next two months, siong man! (Wife not very happy about this!)

Originally posted by SzennyBoy

Why you so evil one, huh?!? Rub salt into raw wound very painful one lay... :confused:

PS: I'm only going home (back to London) for the weekend next Friday and have to get back here on the following Monday... going to be like this for the next two months, siong man! (Wife not very happy about this!)

sorry........:embrass:

? u're a teacher?? haha. Teachers need holidays too yeah? :p

i holiday since mid feb!!!! everyday is holiday

working working working . Started working the 2nd day after the start of my holiday :what: :what: :what:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
...having said that, I must plan 2 JBP shoots, 2 zoo shoots, 1 Sentosa shoot and a few street/city shoots ;)

when, baby, when? ;p

I have some leave to clear, so may be able to join you on weekdays.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
...having said that, I must plan 2 JBP shoots, 2 zoo shoots, 1 Sentosa shoot and a few street/city shoots ;)
/me raises both hands and waves wildly
TEACHER!! ME!! ME!! ME!! i'm clearing leave!! so i can go on weekdays also!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.