[schon] does it once a week - for the better ½ of 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like ur 2nd last pic.. :thumbsup: nice perspective n the title just enhances the shot a great deal..

ur last pic didnt really work for me though.. IMHO it's a bit too messy and the black and white markings at the side of the pavement merging with the traffic light makes it kind of weird to me.. but just my noob 2 cents..

do keep sharing! looking forward to more works from u! :)

i like ur 2nd last pic.. :thumbsup: nice perspective n the title just enhances the shot a great deal..

ur last pic didnt really work for me though.. IMHO it's a bit too messy and the black and white markings at the side of the pavement merging with the traffic light makes it kind of weird to me.. but just my noob 2 cents..

do keep sharing! looking forward to more works from u! :)

hi solbadguy, glad u like "is this it". one of life's little questions. "are we there yet" was a really quick grabshot, so that is as good as it gets. :)

nice capture... the uncle at the right looks cool...hahah:bsmilie:

thanks andrew. :)

15 nov 07 - "lounging"

PA275049-c-e3-r800-s.jpg

nowadays i refrain from commenting on ur thread everyday despite viewing it. afraid that i might hinder other ppl's viewing pleasure by accelerating the page count too much... :bsmilie:

love ur 2nd last pic! very symmetrical and well balanced! :thumbsup: the addition of the lady seemingly waiting for a train ride or somebody makes it even more interesting.

but i dun really get the title of the newest pics.. my apologies but i dun get the link? :dunno: composition seems a tad too messy for my personal liking as well.. others might have differing opinions.. :)

solbadguy: thanks. no worries abt commenting as i don't think anyone minds. as for the latest picture, or any other picture for that matter, what i hope to achieve is an appreciation of the picture at a personal level, regardless of aspect. i.e. you have your own interpretation and i have mine with regards to aesthetics, message etc. and that's where the fun is isn't it? :)

life in all it's complexity, if not for the principles we have holding us up, would we still be where we are? it's therefore a "matter of principles". that building would collapse if it wasn't designed based on a basic set of principles. that person in there wouldn't be studying if she didn't have any purpose in doing so. hope that made sense. :sweat:

18 nov 07 - "one man show"

PA274678-c-e-r640-s.jpg

hey schon bro. thanks for your explanation! it wasnt immediately apparent to me without you explaining though.. :embrass: maybe it's just me.. heh..

your "one man show" is nice! :)

oh btw, yeah, i do enjoy depicting your pics and the subtext behind it. ;p it's become sort of a daily ritual for me... haha.. :bsmilie: hope u dont think that im a stalker.. :cry:

no problem. :bsmilie:

20 nov 07 - "right, right?"

PA203881-c-e2-r640.jpg

24 nov 07 - "eye power"

PA203876-c-e2-r500-s.jpg

dedicated to those who've been thru ns. :bsmilie:

good stuff bro! what PP did u apply for "bloom bloom"? Looks like chinese water painting. :)

good stuff bro! what PP did u apply for "bloom bloom"? Looks like chinese water painting. :)

i just blew out the bg (since it was a white wall anyway) and then boosted contrast indiscriminately. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.