< SCENT OF ROMANCE > Evening Gown - A Touch of Elegant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusgaki

Aug 2, 2008
akiyaoyao.blogspot.com
hot-sell-silky-satin-princess-a-line-spaghetti-straps-neckline-chapel-train-wedding-dress-ed0985_conew2.jpg

Concept Of Shoot Will Be Same As Above. With Strobes Provided To Enhance
The Quality Of Your Images. For Photographers New To Such Lighting Equipments,
Technical Support Will Be Provided By Kenneth Choo Photography On Site.

We Are Excited To Present You The GREATEST Wedding Theme Shoot By Jusaki:

"Evening Gown, A Touch of Elegant"

OFFICIAL PARTNERS:

Lighting Support & Guidance:
Kenneth Choo Photography

Bridal Make up & Hair do:
Michelle Makeover

Bridal & Evening Gowns:
Angels' Gown

Shoot Details:

Date: 14th Aug, Sunday

Time: 9:00am - 1200pm

Ratio: Max 6:1

Models: Miao, Ling & Mable

Cost: $75 ONLY (NDP SPECIAL PRICE)

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 94722516 to Feel the love !!

LAST 3 SLOTS FOR GRAB

Thank you for the awesome support!
No additional model will be added
SMS/call 94722516 for slots​

1 reserved 1811
2 tony
3 nicholas
4 yongkiat
5 wai wing
6 hydrohearth
7 Tony
8 Blaz7
9 rojan
10 leslie
11 happyranchu
12 poon
13 kk
14 yuji
15 jeff

LAST 2 SLOTS FOR GRAB

SMS/call 94722516 for slots

1 manny
2 tony
3 nicholas
4 yongkiat
5 wai wing
6 hydrohearth
7 Tony
8 Blaz7
9 rojan
10 leslie
11 happyranchu
12 poon
13 kk
14 yuji
15 jeff
16 nightkey
18​

LAST SLOT FOR GRAB

LAST 2 SLOTS FOR GRAB

1 manny
2 tony
3 emman
4 yongkiat
5 nat
6 hydrohearth
7 Tony
8 Blaz7
9 rojan
10 leslie
11 happyranchu
12 poon
13 kk
14 yuji
15 jeff
16 nightkey
18​

Seems that Jusgaki has archived her previous emails on subject <Scent OF Romance> My Secret Garden together with the remarks from her clients. Think she also stopped my id from replying to her previous emails and wrote the untruth.

For those who like to know the background of this incident, can refer to the subject <Scent OF Romance> My Secret Garden in the archive thread.

Have put in the quote below:

Re: < SCENT OF ROMANCE > My Secret Garden
Originally Posted by Roadrunner86
Hi Jusgaki
As usual today was as late as 10am plus, If time management on your part
is still as such, your reputation is as taint. Sorry today had to walk out...
Wasted $6 in carpark and 2 hour in waiting.

For my first evening gown shoot, my time management could have been better if not due to unforeseen circumstances and lack of experience. However this time round, I been very cautious on my planning. I am sure for those who have attended my shoot this morning able to tell the difference as compared to the previous one.
Most of the regular shooters will expect around 15-30mins allowances on the start time. Especially for gown shoot which models need more time to dress up and for other preparation. That the reason why I have stated in the sms "shoot will start at 9am hopefully", and I have also sent "2 models will start first, and 3rd model will start half an hr later"
KK, your group is the group with 3rd model. 1st and 2nd model started at 920am, and the 3rd one at 950am. In order to allow you guys to plan for your other appointments, I have stated on thread that shoot will end at 12pm.
For your case, I understand that you came to me about 10am that you need to rush off soon and I asked you what time u need to leave so that I can plan accordingly for you. For example, the first group told me that they were rushing, so upon their agreement, I have cancelled the 40 mins break time. This group ended on 11.30am.
I can&#8217;t say today's delay is fully due to shirely that chose not to come last min, but I can say mainly is this reason that my 2nd mua need extra time to do make up for the 3rd model.
Despite of all the reasons above, I still owe you an apology and your time taken this morning. Very sorry for the inconvenienced caused

=> Based from the above remarks <as usual> from your client, seems this is not the first time your Organisation ability is being doubted. Though this is the first time you have contacted me for the shoot, I have no doubts similar incidents happened to other muas or her workmates who have been stressed by her last min. changes and

From above: This is not the first time that your clients have poor experience with your organised photoshoots, its is always easy to find one excuse or another.
Would not be surprised if the previous delays are also caused by similar incidents other muas/models being too stressed by your attitude.

I would suggest you will receive much better results if you change .

To address to the MUA whom you only pay $70-80 for a full Bridal Makeover, would suggest that you stop exploiting her and pay her the market rate if her skills are good. This would be an act of Professionalism :)

Seems that Jusgaki has archived her previous emails on subject <Scent OF Romance> My Secret Garden together with the remarks from her clients. Think she also stopped my id from replying to her previous emails and wrote the untruth.

For those who like to know the background of this incident, can refer to the subject <Scent OF Romance> My Secret Garden in the archive thread.

Have put in the quote below:

Re: < SCENT OF ROMANCE > My Secret Garden
Originally Posted by Roadrunner86
Hi Jusgaki
As usual today was as late as 10am plus, If time management on your part
is still as such, your reputation is as taint. Sorry today had to walk out...
Wasted $6 in carpark and 2 hour in waiting.

For my first evening gown shoot, my time management could have been better if not due to unforeseen circumstances and lack of experience. However this time round, I been very cautious on my planning. I am sure for those who have attended my shoot this morning able to tell the difference as compared to the previous one.
Most of the regular shooters will expect around 15-30mins allowances on the start time. Especially for gown shoot which models need more time to dress up and for other preparation. That the reason why I have stated in the sms "shoot will start at 9am hopefully", and I have also sent "2 models will start first, and 3rd model will start half an hr later"
KK, your group is the group with 3rd model. 1st and 2nd model started at 920am, and the 3rd one at 950am. In order to allow you guys to plan for your other appointments, I have stated on thread that shoot will end at 12pm.
For your case, I understand that you came to me about 10am that you need to rush off soon and I asked you what time u need to leave so that I can plan accordingly for you. For example, the first group told me that they were rushing, so upon their agreement, I have cancelled the 40 mins break time. This group ended on 11.30am.
I can&#8217;t say today's delay is fully due to shirely that chose not to come last min, but I can say mainly is this reason that my 2nd mua need extra time to do make up for the 3rd model.
Despite of all the reasons above, I still owe you an apology and your time taken this morning. Very sorry for the inconvenienced caused

=> Based from the above remarks <as usual> from your client, seems this is not the first time your Organisation ability is being doubted. Though this is the first time you have contacted me for the shoot, I have no doubts similar incidents happened to other muas or her workmates who have been stressed by her last min. changes and

From above: This is not the first time that your clients have poor experience with your organised photoshoots, its is always easy to find one excuse or another.
Would not be surprised if the previous delays are also caused by similar incidents other muas/models being too stressed by your attitude.

I would suggest you will receive much better results if you change .

To address to the MUA whom you only pay $70-80 for a full Bridal Makeover, would suggest that you stop exploiting her and pay her the market rate if her skills are good. This would be an act of Professionalism :)

Chilled Shirley. I know how you feel (I have problems with models before as well). I have correspond before with you on a makeup collaboration (although did not work out eventually due to our schedules) and I know you know your stuffs and you are not a green horn. As regards to TS, from what I gather, she used to be a model here as well before switching to be a organiser in this forum. Let TS pick up the ropes and improve, if she doesn't, she will only see her business and reputation in this forum dips further.

Let's move on for this episode and put the past behind.

Chilled Shirley. I know how you feel (I have problems with models before as well). I have correspond before with you on a makeup collaboration (although did not work out eventually due to our schedules) and I know you know your stuffs and you are not a green horn. As regards to TS, from what I gather, she used to be a model here as well before switching to be a organiser in this forum. Let TS pick up the ropes and improve, if she doesn't, she will only see her business and reputation in this forum dips further.

Let's move on for this episode and put the past behind.

Noted, Thanks for your advise.

Babe,

So now you cant argue about the double confirmation that made to you in the early morning stressful and pressurized and shows how I dun trust my workmates? And move on to the complaints that other photographers had made to me, thanks to your concern, but I know how to handle my customers and people like you. As some shooters and friends just texted me, you are just slapping your own face. I'm trying to do a business here, please stop your plays here. If you want to continue, then move on to the right section of the forum to post. If this still continue, i think the moderator will step in, no need me to close the thread, they will do it.

Lastly just for your info, I have approached many muas, and they are charging me around the same price as my mua today mostly. So if you think that charging a min. of 500 as stated by you previously is the market rate then be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.