Scene from my toilet last nite...heh heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Looks like the owner/owners of the flat who owns those undergarments has small "Spotlights".......:devil:

Eh Pro Image, they don't look small to me leh... Quite OK.

kelster said:
Some pics that caught my eye while I was showering from my toilet window...heh...

50780278.jpg

So Kel, this is your private collection you were telling me about? Wow :thumbsup:

kelster said:
aiyoh...no lah...I normally don't wear bra one remember?...took this pic for you mah...to add to ur other "collections"... ;)

:sweatsm:

Dammit Kel ... so this is what you've been up to! Don't see you around much :nono:

When is Kilkenny time?

ndroo said:
Dammit Kel ... so this is what you've been up to! Don't see you around much :nono:

When is Kilkenny time?

Hiaz...been poking ard lah...but as you know..mama's fixing up the place...so didn't hang ard there much...heh...kilkenny ah...wait till next payday?..maybe the 1st week of Nov?...u got go back hm during the week?...

AixisOfJustice said:
hahaha .... that must be a week's washing ... change bra twice a day :devil:

haha.. what a observation

(hmm.. not wearing on sundays?)

Wow, Kelster... Cool shots! I like the 3rd shot best.

Did u superimpose the images together? The perspective and exposures for the bra, sky and moon look perfect on the same shot. But good theme really. :bsmilie:

kiwi2 said:
Wow, Kelster... Cool shots! I like the 3rd shot best.

Did u superimpose the images together? The perspective and exposures for the bra, sky and moon look perfect on the same shot. But good theme really. :bsmilie:

yup...they're from 2 pics taken during that time...heh..

thnx for the comment......

Wonder what will happen if the bras' owner happen to see this thread, lol. Anyway nice weather to moon the bras :bsmilie:

Canew said:
Wow! :bigeyes:

I have NEVER seen such an array of multi-coloured and multi-designed bras at a same time! Good shot kelster.
Same here!

Nice catch he got there

kelster said:
Some pics that caught my eye while I was showering from my toilet window...heh...

50780278.jpg

Oh Dear! Now everyone in CS has seen my wardrobe! Kekekeke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.