SCDF, I salute with FZ20!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
On 19 March, 2005 a group of ClubSnap photogs lead by snowspeeder visited Singapore Civil Defence Force Quarter cum Heritage Museum at Hill Street, Singapore.

Most of the photogs were using pro dslr, I am the only one with the FZ20.
Quite happy with the shots though! :bsmilie:

Here are some it: SCDF, I salute!!!

LifeWorld said:
On 19 March, 2005 a group of ClubSnap photogs lead by snowspeeder visited Singapore Civil Defence Force Quarter cum Heritage Museum at Hill Street, Singapore.

Hey LifeWorld, those are very nice sharp pictures. Way to go. 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 's up for you.

LifeWorld said:

Don't worry...it's not the equipment....it's whose behind the camera that matters most.

Like your shot.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For some of your shots where there are lots of refections, especially on metal surfaces, you may get better result with polarizer.

tankm said:
Don't worry...it's not the equipment....it's whose behind the camera that matters most.

Like your shot.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For some of your shots where there are lots of refections, especially on metal surfaces, you may get better result with polarizer.

Thanks for the tip. :)

I think these 3 shots are the extra-ordinary works from LifeWorld:

P1020601.jpg

That's your future!
P1020495.jpg

We're ready to go!
P1020537.jpg

JimDavis said:
I think these 3 shots are the extra-ordinary works from LifeWorld:

Thanks you George. :)

First pic took me a while moving from left to right to get a better composition. Until I felt time almost up so just snap it.

'That's your Future' was done at 12X zoom. Otherwise can't get that close-up.

'We're ready to Go', I stood there positioned camera and waited a while for her to look my way. Sure she did and snap it immediately.

Hi LifeWorld,

Like your "We're ready to go!" very much, the composition is good and the little gal is so sweet :thumbsup: :)

those pics are really sharp, impressed. :thumbsup:

I've posted one of them here

More can be found at my gallery at SCDF

ivan said:
Hi LifeWorld,

Like your "We're ready to go!" very much, the composition is good and the little gal is so sweet :thumbsup: :)

Glad that both you and JD like it. :) So it's worthwhile waiting........ :bsmilie:

Great pics with sharpness and dynamic colours :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Can tell me wat mode u used when shooting and did you use the manual focus?? Oh any filters? Ermm like ask abit too many... :embrass: Pls pardon me and tks in advance

flowerpot99 said:
Can tell me wat mode u used when shooting and did you use the manual focus?? Oh any filters? Ermm like ask abit too many... :embrass: Pls pardon me and tks in advance

Colour straight from the camera. No post processing done.
Only UV filter used. Haven't buy 62mm CP filter yet.
Mostly P and A mode. AF for 'life' shots and both AF/MF for 'still' shots like the plate, hose, pump, door, etc...

Check out exif data on pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.