SCDF, CNB, MDA, now CPIB's turn

So who is to investigate the investigators? They got the Police - seems fair enough.
The gov officials are now shooting each other (officially) ;p

WAHAHAHAHA I KEEP LAUGHING.

so sexciting

Kind of related... many years ago, an old man said to me: "Our government sends our best brains to study overseas for several years. They are mainly males. At that hot blooded age, isn't it risky? Many could end up being spies for other countries. And they come back to a fast track career that goes all the way to the top."

Kind of related... many years ago, an old man said to me: "Our government sends our best brains to study overseas for several years. They are mainly males. At that hot blooded age, isn't it risky? Many could end up being spies for other countries. And they come back to a fast track career that goes all the way to the top."

got females also.

the problem is, should they be fast tracked just because they are on a scholarship?
or maybe shld give them time to work their way up first?

let's just remember educational excellence is by no means any indicator or metric of integrity of character, moral standing or solid values

got females also.

the problem is, should they be fast tracked just because they are on a scholarship?
or maybe shld give them time to work their way up first?

Yes.. their life is too easy.. one who does not familiar with the difficulties of life won't be mature

ah gay not found guilty!!!!

not law trained but can Cecilia Sue say inconsistent things in Court and nothing happen to her?

The day she turned her statements around, I know case sure gone one. I am quite surprised that CPIB never charge her or anything like that.

That champion Cecilia Sue darm one kind, I suspect she is still affectionately involved with Ng Boon Gay and deliberately screw those prosecutors from the Attorney General's Chambers (AGC) all over. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
not law trained but can Cecilia Sue say inconsistent things in Court and nothing happen to her?

The day she turned her statements around, I know case sure gone one. I am quite surprised that CPIB never charge her or anything like that.

got. she was impeached wasn't she?

that might be a SEPERATE case that will be tried and judged seperately

Nothing happened, no further case.

They can now head off to a carpark at East Coast Park (ECP) at night happily and merrily.

Tham Yuen-C said:
The courtroom broke into applause on Thursday afternoon after District Judge Siva Shanmugam acquitted former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay of corruption.
Wow, he must be one popular fellow. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

I really hope so. This case has so much publicity.

To the layman like me, it seems that Sue REALLY just screwed everyone. Waste everybody's time and money with totally inconsistent statements.

I also think that the prosecution argument kind of make sense. If you sleep with the vendor, it is on you to prove that there is no corruption. The judge does not think so leh. So to prove that there is corruption, what must you have? a written contract that the sex was for business deals?

I do hope they will publish the details and the judgement on this case. It will be a reference point for future corruption cases.