SCC7's

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexchew

Sep 13, 2007
Hey guys the SCC 7's are held this weekend at the padang. Dont miss the chance to watch some top level rugby. This year teams such as the south African, Thai, Arabian gulf, Scottish national teams will be playing, also not to forget a whole host of aussie, kiwi and fijian teams.

The SCC 7's is rated one of the best club 7's tournaments in the world. So dont miss it!

Great rugby action, lots of food, beer, drinks and tons of FUN!!

Hope to see you guys this SAT, SUN 1st and 2nd NOV

Hey guys the SCC 7's are held this weekend at the padang. Dont miss the chance to watch some top level rugby. This year teams such as the south African, Thai, Arabian gulf, Scottish national teams will be playing, also not to forget a whole host of aussie, kiwi and fijian teams.

The SCC 7's is rated one of the best club 7's tournaments in the world. So dont miss it!

Great rugby action, lots of food, beer, drinks and tons of FUN!!

Hope to see you guys this SAT, SUN 1st and 2nd NOV

need tickets to enter ?

yeah this is the first year they require tickets... i think its 20 for 2 days if i am not wrong

u can get pretty close to the edge of the field, the barriers are only about 5 meters away.
Last year i shot with a 300mm and got some pretty good pics. I think using a 500 would be more than sufficient

u can get pretty close to the edge of the field, the barriers are only about 5 meters away.
Last year i shot with a 300mm and got some pretty good pics. I think using a 500 would be more than sufficient

Mind if you post them?
I wanna see if its worthwhile to go down..

dont have them on my mac, they were on my old ibm that crashed.. but i am sure if u asked around there are plenty of ppl here who shot last year.... but seriously very worthwhile.. do a google search for scc 7's and see.

Sorry i couldnt be more helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.