SCC Rugby Sevens Nov 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very popular Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) 59th Annual International Rugby Sevens Tournament 2006 is being on 4th and 5th November 2006 at the Padang - This is ONE OF THE WORLD'S PREMIER RUGBY TOURNAMENTS and it's FREE ADMISSION. Come along and enjoy the action at one of Singapore's best sporting events. Matches start by 9am each day.

anyone can remember that superb sunset that took place on the last day of the event last year? let's have fun again this year!

matches start at 8am each day and for anyone interested I will have a couple of big canon lenses on hand for anyone to sample the delights of s 300 2.8 or 600 f4 look out for johnc I'll be there both days

matches start at 8am each day and for anyone interested I will have a couple of big canon lenses on hand for anyone to sample the delights of s 300 2.8 or 600 f4 look out for johnc I'll be there both days

Hi Scratcher..... don't mind lending me one of your big lenses. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon most likely. How to contact you.

hi scratcher u mentioned the matches start @ 8 & 9? what is the real time?

anyone can remember that superb sunset that took place on the last day of the event last year? let's have fun again this year!

Yes, I remember.

Didn't know the event is this coming weekend until I see this thread today.

This year, some of the internationl sports events moved elsewhere. For e.g. F1 powerboat. :(

dscn0077aanj6.jpg

Heard about this from my colleague this morning, me and my friend (Janet) is planning to be there on Sunday too. This gonna be the first time we are trying sports photography. Let alone we are new to our new toy (DSLR) :sweatsm:

Cheers,
Fel

The 2nd round -finals matches on Sunday will be more exciting than the group stage matches on Saturday.

After shooting SCC Rugby Sevens, can adjourn to Raffles City Shopping Centre to shoot (but make sure you have enough battery power to last) :

Asian Young Fashion Designer Contest
Date: 4 November 2006
Venue: Raffles City Shopping Centre

In its 18th year, AYFDC, presented by Raffles City Shopping Centre, is a significant regional talent search that showcases up-and-coming talents from all over Asia. Since its inception 17 years ago, AYFDC is still an important regional talent search that has paved the way for many young designers to pursue a career in the fashion industry. Over 12 countries will participate in this year's contest.

The Graduate Showcase
Date: 5 November 2006
Venue: Raffles City Shopping Centre

Working closely with the four major design schools in Singapore - Raffles Design Institute, Temasek Polytechnic School of Design, LaSalle SIA College of the Arts and the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, FRESH! is a fashion show that showcases the best fashion graduates of the year. Collections by fashion students from individual schools will be highlighted. As an added incentive this year, a judging will be held amongst the top 8 graduates from the 4 design schools, where the most talented will be awarded The Top Graduate of the Year Award.

Wow! Certainly will like to sample the power of 300 2.8 and 600 f4! ;)

Ya!!!!! It's time to become Red lobster......:bsmilie:

i'm a lobster now.. :lovegrin:

was very near to you today, John was really helpful :thumbsup:

Here's the Pro working with big lenses at yesterday shoot.

prophoto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.