Scary Movie.. Too much cut..

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Went for the show, 1 hour 12 min or 15 min, don't even have the Kingkong that show on the poster.. too much cut..
Su*k .. Knn..pui..

In fact I think all the scary movie series suck..funny meh?

Not to my likings...prefer charlie sheen top gun series

Deh king kong isn't in the movie. It's a trick.

The King is inside the movie. It is at the end of the movie, but I did not watch it at the cinema. :p

rainman said:

Hot Shots u mean?

Naked Gun also not bad...

but i felt that scary movie is not bad, its funny if u know wats its source.

rainman said:

Naked Gun? TopGun was a show about navy airfighters, migs etc ;)

You shouldn't take Scary Movie as a "Movie", it's suppose to be something like someone tell you a joke during lunch time, laugh a bit, and forget.

I love jokes tho. ;p

Ha ha ha ha. Then putting it in terms of jokes, it will be an expensive joke to tell for Hollywood, isn't it? ;) I did have a few laughs though. :D

Zeckson Chow said:
Ha ha ha ha. Then putting it in terms of jokes, it will be an expensive joke to tell for Hollywood, isn't it? ;) I did have a few laughs though. :D

ya agree it is funny, but the cut here is really bad, so i may have to wait for those P****** disc liao, at least is a full version..:bsmilie:

I watched it here in Bangkok. The movie seems short too. Maybe it was meant to be a short movie?

ah? reviews so bad ah? i was thinking to go watch leh.

Zeckson Chow said:
I watched it here in Bangkok. The movie seems short too. Maybe it was meant to be a short movie?

er......here 1 hour and 12-15min i guess .

furrycake said:
ah? reviews so bad ah? i was thinking to go watch leh.

the show is funny but too much cut..pui.

I like all scary movies...just laugh and forget it, dun need to think so much. I think there is scary movie 5 coming up for the year 2008.

Went for the show, 1 hour 12 min or 15 min, don't even have the Kingkong that show on the poster.. too much cut..
Su*k .. Knn..pui..

Maybe you should ask for some discount...since they "discounted" the movie so much :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.