Scary Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonang

May 18, 2004
I was in malaysia over the weekend attending a dinner. Visited this temple along the way. Took some photos. Only this photo has all the white spots on it.

I was actually told by some that we can't take the statue of deities. I mean I have taken quite a fair bit of this kinda photos and nothing like tt happen.

Somebody did told me that this white spots are the spirits in the temple, good ones of cos. if u guys encounter similar things, do advise.

DSCF1767copy.jpg

what white spots?:dunno:

I do see the effects of a flash tho:think:

how is the white spots cause by the flash?

sorry, it is those faint white spots?:sweat:

is ur lense dirt & dust-free wen u used it?:dunno: jus stating a possibility....

nope... the shots i took after r crystal clear... i mean yeah.. the best u can get from a compact... :p

hahaha... cant wait to land my hands on ur lense... maybe u wana "lend" me 1st... :p

Those are Orbs. Photos of deserted vacant buildings also has these. May or may not be spirits. May also be due to dust particles reflecting light from the flash. I'm not sure. :dunno:

hhhmm... i took 2 pic of it actualli... this is the 2nd one... 1st one was okie... din feel any wind within the 10sec... so dust particles nt likely...

hhmmm... interesting read... but than how to explain the almost same pic but no "orbs"???

dun hv the other pic cos del...

It's dust particles lar...
The flash reflect off the dust particles, & since they're quite near and out of focus, they look like orbs.

look like just a dirty lens, a very dirty lens.
Use a lens cleaner to "exorcise the ghost"

those are dust particles. As mentioned, the reflection of flash causes the dust particles to reflect the light.

Just like shooting into the falling snow, the falling snow will reflect the light from flash to create a very nice effect to freeze the snow motion.

AReality said:
It's dust particles lar...
The flash reflect off the dust particles, & since they're quite near and out of focus, they look like orbs.

yah..the dust particles probably from the joss sticks burning there

wilsonang said:
hhmmm... interesting read... but than how to explain the almost same pic but no "orbs"???

dun hv the other pic cos del...

Now this is abit funny heh...why would you erase the one without the "problem orbs" if that was fine and this one with the 'stuff" could have at first glance be a dirty lens shot. You would erase this one logically before you would erase the one without the problem? heheh

The other shot might not have any sign of it if no flash was used maybe? hehe

Actually that "orbs" does not make me think it is anything supernatural but that bottom portion centre portion. That area under the altar...looks like two ghostly skulls heheh...

Status
Not open for further replies.