Scared of Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
iN case u were wondering...i never meant for the photos to turn out as streets..haha..it was supposed to be a model shoot ...

Carolyn12.jpg

Carolyn13.jpg

Carolyn14.jpg

haha.....

I like the candid in this shot.:bsmilie:

thanks ..... still dunno how it turned out like tt.... the scene was so funny.....
still makes me wanna laugh...

Got send those pictures to the model?? :bsmilie:

i think...it's the pigeons lah...i got a guy friend who would freak out when a pigeon fly over him...then he'd cover his head, face with anything that he could find. he'd say, "Ah! pigeon! pigeon! pigeon!...damn you birds! Sh*t anyhow!"

hehe....from the first photo can see tt she is running for her life liao lo haha..

I just love the first shot!!! Reminds me of a poster from a Hitchcock film, "The Birds". :D

looks like fun. one of these days I want to come and beo your model-shoot, just to see how it works. I won't shoot, can't have the model holding her smile till her cheeks get cramp (waiting for my water pistol to AF :angry: )

maybe I help you hold reflector ;)

haha, i got this pigeon phobia n bird phobia too

my bro has it also

hwchoy said:
you mean she was afraid of the birds? I thought she was chasing them :)

hehehe...chasing birds whilst running backwards? and the birds flying backwards too? :D

The first picture is the ONE man hahaha

hwchoy said:
you mean she was afraid of the birds? I thought she was chasing them :)

Sorry guys....off-topic here.

Choy! Nizz here...fr AquaticQuotient. Remember? Just got on the D70 bandwagon, so have been learning fr this place. Good stuff here.

Again, apologies if I offended anyone (for the off-topic post).

Rgds
Nizz

haha...dun worry not particular about OT posts la..(at least on this thread)..post something then we all can chat ahah....

looks like fun. one of these days I want to come and beo your model-shoot, just to see how it works. I won't shoot, can't have the model holding her smile till her cheeks get cramp (waiting for my water pistol to AF )

maybe I help you hold reflector

Normally i prefer tt model dun smile....i like the expressionless feeling....unless we go into story mode...

like this one....haha....

Nizz said:
Sorry guys....off-topic here.

Choy! Nizz here...fr AquaticQuotient. Remember? Just got on the D70 bandwagon, so have been learning fr this place. Good stuff here.

Again, apologies if I offended anyone (for the off-topic post).

Rgds
Nizz

goodness how small the world is :) D70 damn good cam man. good buy. :thumbsup:

hwchoy said:
goodness how small the world is :) D70 damn good cam man. good buy. :thumbsup:

Any problems on the continuous shoots..heard the under exposed gets worse for each consecutive shoot...

Witness said:
haha...dun worry not particular about OT posts la..(at least on this thread)..post something then we all can chat ahah....

why you trying to siphon traffic from our newbie thread huh? :angry: I'll go there and :kok: you. :blah:

Witness said:
Normally i prefer tt model dun smile....i like the expressionless feeling....unless we go into story mode...

like this one....haha....

good good, I like "emotion" type (which includes emotion-less :think: ) portraits rather than "smiling blue sky everyday" type.

so where are the pics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.