Scared of Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
iN case u were wondering...i never meant for the photos to turn out as streets..haha..it was supposed to be a model shoot ...

haha.....

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
I like the candid in this shot.:bsmilie:

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
thanks ..... still dunno how it turned out like tt.... the scene was so funny.....
still makes me wanna laugh...

ReSpawN

Jun 15, 2004
Tam pines
Got send those pictures to the model?? :bsmilie:

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
i think...it's the pigeons lah...i got a guy friend who would freak out when a pigeon fly over him...then he'd cover his head, face with anything that he could find. he'd say, "Ah! pigeon! pigeon! pigeon!...damn you birds! Sh*t anyhow!"

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
hehe....from the first photo can see tt she is running for her life liao lo haha..

gnail

Jun 26, 2003
I just love the first shot!!! Reminds me of a poster from a Hitchcock film, "The Birds". :D

hwchoy

Jul 16, 2003
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
looks like fun. one of these days I want to come and beo your model-shoot, just to see how it works. I won't shoot, can't have the model holding her smile till her cheeks get cramp (waiting for my water pistol to AF :angry: )

maybe I help you hold reflector ;)

staz

May 4, 2004
haha, i got this pigeon phobia n bird phobia too

my bro has it also

rayfoo

Mar 9, 2004
gallery.punggol.org
hwchoy said:
you mean she was afraid of the birds? I thought she was chasing them :)
hehehe...chasing birds whilst running backwards? and the birds flying backwards too? :D

The first picture is the ONE man hahaha

Nizz

Jun 7, 2004
Tampines
www.nizanharon.com
hwchoy said:
you mean she was afraid of the birds? I thought she was chasing them :)
Sorry guys....off-topic here.

Choy! Nizz here...fr AquaticQuotient. Remember? Just got on the D70 bandwagon, so have been learning fr this place. Good stuff here.

Again, apologies if I offended anyone (for the off-topic post).

Rgds
Nizz

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
haha...dun worry not particular about OT posts la..(at least on this thread)..post something then we all can chat ahah....

looks like fun. one of these days I want to come and beo your model-shoot, just to see how it works. I won't shoot, can't have the model holding her smile till her cheeks get cramp (waiting for my water pistol to AF )

maybe I help you hold reflector
Normally i prefer tt model dun smile....i like the expressionless feeling....unless we go into story mode...

like this one....haha....

hwchoy

Jul 16, 2003
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
Nizz said:
Sorry guys....off-topic here.

Choy! Nizz here...fr AquaticQuotient. Remember? Just got on the D70 bandwagon, so have been learning fr this place. Good stuff here.

Again, apologies if I offended anyone (for the off-topic post).

Rgds
Nizz
goodness how small the world is :) D70 damn good cam man. good buy. :thumbsup:

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
hwchoy said:
goodness how small the world is :) D70 damn good cam man. good buy. :thumbsup:

Any problems on the continuous shoots..heard the under exposed gets worse for each consecutive shoot...

hwchoy

Jul 16, 2003
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
Witness said:
haha...dun worry not particular about OT posts la..(at least on this thread)..post something then we all can chat ahah....
why you trying to siphon traffic from our newbie thread huh? :angry: I'll go there and :kok: you. :blah:

Witness said:
Normally i prefer tt model dun smile....i like the expressionless feeling....unless we go into story mode...

like this one....haha....
good good, I like "emotion" type (which includes emotion-less :think: ) portraits rather than "smiling blue sky everyday" type.

so where are the pics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.