Scantily dressed = asking to be raped?

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
562776_404710659634389_1500607712_n.jpg

Double edged sword... on one hand, molest/rape is wrong no matter what. On the other hand, if there are guys who are "weak" in that sense, gals dressing like this could just push their urges beyond control. Like holding a fat steak in front of someone who is trying to diet...

I don't think anyone dresses scantily with the intention of getting raped or molested. That said, I do feel that there is also no need to dress scantily to get people's attention or look good.

Most of the comments are certainly uncalled for though. It is founded on the impression that molest/rape cases are triggered off by skimpy dressing, which may or may not be true. That also seems to imply that women who have been molested or raped were dressed skimpily and asking for it, which is DEFINITELY not true. I think it's fine to disapprove of her dressing and indicate that she should have not dressed that way, but definitely not right to say that if the girls get raped/molested they were inviting it, asking for it, blah blah blah. It actually shows how close-minded the commenting parties are.

With these kind of dress, both party are wrong. But people tend to shift the responsibility only to the rapist.
Anyway.. I'll take MRT more often :bsmilie:

The girl on the left got nice butt. But what is wrong with the girl on the right? Didn't wear anything underneath?

Most girls who don short skirts would have safety pants underneath. Most girls who wear tights would have T-back on the inside. You would not get to see anything. So what is wrong? It is the mind of the people who see it as wrong that is wrong.

Last edited:
With these kind of dress, both party are wrong. But people tend to shift the responsibility only to the rapist.
Anyway.. I'll take MRT more often :bsmilie:

I disagree, the only way you would know how to delegate responsibility is if you rewind time and have the girl dressed decently. If the offence still occurs, then the responsibility is that of the girl's. Naturally, that's impossible. I think that's the point that most people who disapprove of such comments are trying to make. Cheers!

So, if I wear an Omega, am I asking to be robbed?
Can't believe so many people are inviting others to rob their hses. (i.e. staying in nice bungalow)

Can't believe so many people are inviting others to rob their hses. (i.e. staying in nice bungalow)

To add on, if a guy wears a tight shirt and/or tight jeans, is he asking for it as well? (seeing how most of the comments are from guys)

Looks like PRC xmm to me ...... But maybe not bcos they don't have firm protruding butts like that .... Eyes eat ice cream ...... Hmmmmm

Anyway the two ladies facing her got no eyes to see .....:bsmilie:

Last edited:
To add on, if a guy wears a tight shirt and/or tight jeans, is he asking for it as well? (seeing how most of the comments are from guys)

Woww!!! How come I did not think of that... I better hit the gym for my tummy, buy tight shirt and hang around girls' school.

"Her manner of clothing made me do it" is the stupidest excuse for rape. What does this say about you?

Woww!!! How come I did not think of that... I better hit the gym for my tummy, buy tight shirt and hang around girls' school.

....... You sexxy thing .... :kiss:
Make sure you wear protection too ......
;)
Sekali you hang out wrongly at Boys' school then ......... God help you .......:bsmilie:

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a women who deserved to be raped, just like no rapist deserves any sympathy too.

the guys should just work out and hang around in those tight shorts and shirts. maybe the aunties will rape them :)

the guys should just work out and hang around in those tight shorts and shirts. maybe the aunties will rape them :)

Don't give sion any ideas.

527142_459307647432898_290651811_n.jpg

Don't worry, sir. If you were a woman and look like that, it will be very challenging to rape you. the equipment would have lots of technical difficulties, and my desperate threshold is still quite high.

Well.. if you wear Omega and drive Mercs or Ferrari and go to JB.. are you asking to be robbed ?
I'm not condoning the criminals, but surely we have responsibility to take precautions.