Scania L113CRL Bus Tour (Invitation to Photographers)

tintinspartan

Mar 25, 2008
Hi guys,

It's been quite a while since i posted in ClubSNAP. Anyway, i am inviting photographers to come for a bustour. Basically, we charter a bus from SMRT and we take it for a sightseeing tour around Singapore. We will stop by at two locations for photo taking. For those who are wandering what type of bus am i talking about, here is a pic of it

Marigold_Full_Cream_Milk_Bus_by_tintinspartan.jpg

We will charter two of them.

Do RSVP your name and contact.

Details:
Timing: 2 - 7pm
Date: 18 December 2010 (Saturday)
Start point: Sembawang Int
Mid point 1: Boon Lay MRT Taxi Stand (Near Jurong Point) (2:55 pm)
Photo point 1: Pioneer Rd Trailer Park (Opp Exxonmobil Oil Refinery)
Mid point 2: Seah Im Road (Telok Blangah Rd/Opp Harbourfront Centre) Bus Stop (Heading to Keppel Rd)
Mid point 3/Photopoint 2: Fort Rd Heavy Vehicle Park (5 pm)
End: Woodlands Int (7 pm)
Tour fare: $8.50 (Discount can be negotiated for ClubSNAP members only)

Terms:
Since it is a public tour, there may be rules/restrictions imposed in terms of the time allowed for photo taking of the bus.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Man, i forgot to put it here. It's on this Saturday, 18th of December. My apologies sir

Hi guys, the tour will take place tomorrow and so far only 1 member from Club SNAP is attending. For those who want to come, please confirm your attendance with me as we have limited seats on the 2 buses that we have chartered.

Reminder:
meet at Sembawang Int at 1:45 pm. Please pay the tour fare to the person who is waiting at an empty berth at the bus interchange.
For those who are intending to join halfway, we will do a pickup at Boon Lay MRT at 2:45 pm. You must give me your phone number so that i can contact you on the exact pickup location.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow.

P.S: There will be 55 - 60 bus enthusiasts attending this tour.