scammer!! read all photographer and video man

Status
Not open for further replies.
although he paid, but does not means he did not cheat us. this only means he did some right after he cheated us. So, if you need, I can go with you to report again.

Yes, if needed, i will ask u. At the mean time, waiting for others in another forums as well.

Yo Guys - I got latest market info.......

I heard the very reason why Christopher Liew was so pressured to pay all the people he cheated could be due to the fact that The New Paper reporter was trailing him for an interview. His report was supposed to appear last Saturday (17th Jan 09) but I think they need to add more "meat" to the story.

If you guys are interested to "help out", why don't you call up the New Paper or just drop them an email so that they can refer you to the same reporter. I have no idea which reporter so I can't help much here.:dunno:

By the way, I was wondering how this Christopher Liew managed to pay you guys up so quickly? Did he win any 4D/lottery lately? Or did he managed to swindle money from someone else to pay you guys up. If he did swindle money from other people, then I think this is going to be a continuous cycle. :devil:

To ALL THE ROOKIES OUT THERE......BEWARE!!

I heard the very reason why Christopher Liew was so pressured to pay all the people he cheated could be due to the fact that The New Paper reporter was trailing him for an interview. His report was supposed to appear last Saturday (17th Jan 09) but I think they need to add more "meat" to the story.

If you guys are interested to "help out", why don't you call up the New Paper or just drop them an email so that they can refer you to the same reporter. I have no idea which reporter so I can't help much here.:dunno:

By the way, I was wondering how this Christopher Liew managed to pay you guys up so quickly? Did he win any 4D/lottery lately? Or did he managed to swindle money from someone else to pay you guys up. If he did swindle money from other people, then I think this is going to be a continuous cycle. :devil:

oh

TNP again.

great.

New registrant - are you the reporter from the TNP trying to flesh out his own story?

The power of the press, can work for you or against you :bsmilie:

was at the subordinate court early in the morning today at 8.45am sharp for the consultation and as usual assigned to the same chamber F with the same friendly old gentleman judge that was following mine and david case since last week

as expected the plaintiff did not turn up at all, even the friendly judge also sian, shake his head and simply sign a summon issued to him to pay up and asked me not waste time and wait anymore for him to appear at all cos this is already a second consultation session for my case already but yet still no show from plaintiff

so now summon will be issued out soon and after 15 days if my case is still not settled then a warrent will be served to him next

stay tuned

was at the subordinate court early in the morning today at 8.45am sharp for the consultation and as usual assigned to the same chamber F with the same friendly old gentleman judge that was following mine and david case since last week

as expected the plaintiff did not turn up at all, even the friendly judge also sian, shake his head and simply sign a summon issued to him to pay up and asked me not waste time and wait anymore for him to appear at all cos this is already a second consultation session for my case already but yet still no show from plaintiff

so now summon will be issued out soon and after 15 days if my case is still not settled then a warrent will be served to him next

stay tuned

bro, plz update us. ;)

Were you in the magistrate's court or the small claims court? Was it a civil or criminal action?

I didn't know that you will kena warrant for not appearing. I always thought no-show = judgment in default, not warrant for arrest.

Finally, if you are suing him, you're the plaintiff. He's the defendant hehe :)

stay tuned

heh heh thanks for pointing it out, guess i was not into law stuff much and did not watch enough "L.A. Laws" so not very sure about those terms

No prob :) As long as we now know :)

I have photos of this guy. How do I post photo here? He may be able to change name but cannot change his face.
How to warn more people as he is doing it?

I have photos of this guy. How do I post photo here? He may be able to change name but cannot change his face.
How to warn more people as he is doing it?

hi, you can post the pix thru flickr or photobucket.

as for me i did mine on photobucket. you need to sign up there and upload the photo on the partucular account then you need to copy the image location of the uploaded image onto clubsnap thread here.

a small side issue to this scammer, he did pay up to most ppl here but its after how long?

MNC and company can sue or demand compensation for late payment as payment is $$ and $$ can earn interest in bank one. those ppl that kena owe payment by him for like 1-2 years or even more, the $$ should be worth a little more than the orginal payment amount when the job was done and payment was deem.

especially those super late then receive the payment, if u consider the interest and the things u can do with your payment. its a form of cheating, dont anyone think so?

moi 2 cents

a small side issue to this scammer, he did pay up to most ppl here but its after how long?

MNC and company can sue or demand compensation for late payment as payment is $$ and $$ can earn interest in bank one. those ppl that kena owe payment by him for like 1-2 years or even more, the $$ should be worth a little more than the orginal payment amount when the job was done and payment was deem.

especially those super late then receive the payment, if u consider the interest and the things u can do with your payment. its a form of cheating, dont anyone think so?

moi 2 cents

Following the link given in an earlier post, it's said that he owned some parties couple of hundred dollars for 5 and 10 years!! Wah piang eh, like that also can ah? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.