Scam email again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

I received this few days ago:

ATTN:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs Roseline Williams, from Kuwait.I am married to late Mr Alex Williams, who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ivory Coast for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2005,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.We were married for Eighteen years with a duaghter (Silvia) who later died in a motor accident.Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians.

Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$4.8 M )(Four Million,Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently,this money is still with the bank.

Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization (Church) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Contact me on this e-mail address: ( roseline_williams028@yahoo.com) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another Church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours joyful sister in Christ,

Mrs Roseline.

:angry::angry::angry:

Why do you even get angry about these? Seriously, you're shortening your lifespan all for the sake of some kid in a Nigerian internet cafe scamming americans. :p

Relax, ignore, delete, then go out and take pictures.

Send them a mail to say:

There is a minimum sum to open an account in Singapore.
Please remit the sum of 2,000 USD to account number xxx-xxx-xxx
;)

Send them a mail to say:

There is a minimum sum to open an account in Singapore.
Please remit the sum of 2,000 USD to account number xxx-xxx-xxx
;)

You know, there are actually some people that do that... and some Nigerian scammers that play along. It's a hobby almost... to scam the scammers.

Hmmm... :think: I just sent her a reply saying...

Dear Mrs Roseline Williams,

I just want to convey my condolenses. That's all I want to say.

I don't need any telephone communication or Email replies in this regard because of your health hence the presence of your husband's relatives around you always. I am sure you don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are almost possible. As soon as you receive my reply Please don't give me the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I am not really interested in the documents that will prove me as the present beneficiary of this fund. I am sorry that neither me nor the Church to always pray for you because of our busy schedule. The lord is your shephard but I'm sure he is pretty busy too. I am sure your happiness is that you lived a life of a worthy Christian just like mine a worthy Moneyan. Whoever that Wants to serve the cash must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Best Regards
sign :devil:

Download some virus and send them as attachment.
:cool:

Do some good deeds and crash their PC. Help save fellow singaporeans

Don't get angry, get even! - First Wives' Club

got hundreds of these type of emails in the 'spam' folder. if i dont know the sender, i dare not open the mail.

Why do you even get angry about these? Seriously, you're shortening your lifespan all for the sake of some kid in a Nigerian internet cafe scamming americans. :p

Relax, ignore, delete, then go out and take pictures.

I get them all the day too.....regarding your quote, i do recall a few years back a singaporean actually falling for it and getting killed so broaden yourself up a bit before you make a racial remark. why not just say yes it's a global issue? america is an inward looking country no doubt, but c'mon buddy, no need to resort to a stupid remark like that.

peace

I get them all the day too.....regarding your quote, i do recall a few years back a singaporean actually falling for it and getting killed so broaden yourself up a bit before you make a racial remark. why not just say yes it's a global issue? america is an inward looking country no doubt, but c'mon buddy, no need to resort to a stupid remark like that.

peace

A lot of people in the U.S.A. are greedy and a number of them really thought that such things were real and accepted them. I received a physical letter from a supposed group in Spain over some lottery. It made me laugh because I can't even win a decent amount in the local lottery, let alone one where I didn't gamble any money.

Our late night t.v. is full of get rich quick schemes, all for US$40.

Unfortunately, though, every country has bad people and every country has gullible people and the bad people sometimes become wealthy because people are willing to believe anything.

peace

Racial and stupid? Where's the racial slur? Please, specifically tell me where I made a racist remark (as compared to nationalist). Otherwise, I expect an apology.

Broaden myself up a bit? Sadly, it's the heavily-isolated Americans getting brainwashed by Fox News that need to broaden their perspectives. My perspective is wide open.

It may be a global issue, but if 90% of the scammers are in Nigeria and 90% of the victims are in America... Well, it's obvious who the real targets are.

So, before you accuse people of being racist, please broaden your perspective a bit. Otherwise, it's your remark that's stupid.

Go to here http://www.419eater.com/ if you are feeling bored. Stories of scammers being scammed. :D

I'm thinking of playing with "Misus Williams". :devil: Scammers!!! :devil:

psst... they won't dare to call police will they?

"Hey, the Singapore guy scammed us when we're trying to scam him!" HAHAHA!!!

I'm thinking of playing with "Misus Williams". :devil: Scammers!!! :devil:

psst... they won't dare to call police will they?

"Hey, the Singapore guy scammed us when we're trying to scam him!" HAHAHA!!!

Haha... that will be a good comedy! :thumbsup: Anyway have they forgotten that we have to be worldclass in almost everything including scams?

Status
Not open for further replies.