SBS99 alert!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Guys and Gals......

A warning have been issued! Anyone caught this guy, pls report to the nearest CS Police!

Be Warned...
this guy will go the the extreme to take a pic!

abb.jpg

*Wau Lau*
*He must have fail his stlking test very badly!*

that bad ah....
i think its a camera sickness of holding and being with a camera too much!!!
quick!! i'll help!! throw all your D30s, D60, 1D and important expensive lens and equipment to me!!!!!
:devil:

can i see the result of the pic taken?

that ger look pretty :D

I have a question about the handholding technique here. The camera would seem more stable if it were rotated 180 degrees with the shutter release button at the <top> rather than at the bottom as is the case here? The hand supporting the bottom of the camera must provide the firm support which it can't if its pressing the shutter release at the same time. Opinions anyone?

Originally posted by erwinx
I have a question about the handholding technique here. The camera would seem more stable if it were rotated 180 degrees with the shutter release button at the <top> rather than at the bottom as is the case here? The hand supporting the bottom of the camera must provide the firm support which it can't if its pressing the shutter release at the same time. Opinions anyone?

At least for me, it is also more natural to hold it with the shutter button on top, whether for SLR or compacts. But now that I have a vertical grip on my SLR..... :)

Regards
CK

Right....speaking for urself Tom? Heheheheh

As for hand held techniques.....i think im used to it. It depends...as for this instance...both my elbows are "locked" placing on the stage itself...so its not free moving...therefore its more stable than the other way around with one elbow in the air. (and it attracts more attention)

As for me going nearer....i dun use flash.....i cant zoom....if i zoom...handshake would have ruined the shot. So....tom with a better zoom...chose to stand further away...without anyone seeing him admiring the gal. Haaaa (Hey! Im juz doing my job!!)
:D

This dc is so small....find it difficult to use it handheld at night...only up to 1/15s...anything lower...blur. Manual at least could go down to 1 secs. Haaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.