SBS service motorbike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
i NPNT myself 1st...

just saw a pair of motorbike that look like the civil defense motorbike or TP motorbike, those with 3 white container on the rear.

i find it darn stupid... i understand that if TP & Civil defense have same look, we as motorist on the road, we see something familiar, we will give way to them. But even SBS also have this same look, then we should also give priority to them? I see 1 of them machiam TP, go diagonally over the road & stop vehicles... Wonder who gave them the permission to do that...

Looks like an abuse in the system... but i doubt SBS would even do anything to change it...

My suggestion, change the 3 container from white to red.

I spotted one a couple of days ago... He was arguing with a van driver... I wonder what are these SBS bikers for?....

Monitoring the full-day bus lane? :)

huh i totally dun get it.... btw gahmen is try to hav full day buslane, they can be the enforcer leh?

huh i totally dun get it.... btw gahmen is try to hav full day buslane, they can be the enforcer leh?
eh compro, I understand you are young you are hip you wanna use young people lingo.

BUT there's a clear line between lingo and readability. your english teacher would be ashamed of you, totally.

brush up your grammar, otherwise none here would be able to understand your pitiful voice.

:dunno: rephrase uncle...
for you? u eariler tell me where is the chinatown outdoor stage mayb can consider, i dun know can not ask? why u ask me go find myself?
me dun get it too... maybe u might wanna rephrase...
sure no problem(new keyboard so not use to it, just type)...
wat do you mean that there is SBS motorbike??? is it official? can we not obey them?

if i am not wrong, LTA say there will be full day bus lane rite, could they be there to enforce it or give out summons?

eh compro, I understand you are young you are hip you wanna use young people lingo.

BUT there's a clear line between lingo and readability. your english teacher would be ashamed of you, totally.

brush up your grammar, otherwise none here would be able to understand your pitiful voice.
o~ok then i take up good advise, may have to use good Sin/English.... btw why bring in my teacher? me is me... dun bring people around me, that is rude. it is like a person committing a crime you do not bring in people around him right?(i hope you do not):think:

msg taken tho

As long as they are not representing a law enforcement body I do not have to obey them.

their motorbike is darn misleading... seeing is believing...
U should see those motorcyclists, who paint their bike white, put up 2 white container on both sides, and got orange front light, from far or from mirror it looks really like "Traffic Police", somemore these bikers like to ride on expressway fast lane.

U should see those motorcyclists, who paint their bike white, put up 2 white container on both sides, and got orange front light, from far or from mirror it looks really like "Traffic Police", somemore these bikers like to ride on expressway fast lane.
did they like pull you over, stop traffic or somthing? :think: I do see many white rexes and S80s.... :think: IMO, they look like the TP too... maybe we should just ban all white vehicles?

:bsmilie:
Thinking back.. i think i just saw one of those bikes few days back.. stationed at a junction before a bus lane.. I was thinking.. wtf.. TP so good life until so fat still can remain in TP.. :think: anyone writing letter to ST Forums?

:bsmilie:
Thinking back.. i think i just saw one of those bikes few days back.. stationed at a junction before a bus lane.. I was thinking.. wtf.. TP so good life until so fat still can remain in TP.. :think: anyone writing letter to ST Forums?
How abt write to ST Forums complaint tat bikers too fat nowadays???

Status
Not open for further replies.