SBG Residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Have not been to SBG for quite some time, was surprised to see many areas in construction. One area seems to be thriving though, with plentiful of them chirping around. :)

Juvenile

Adult

Crimson

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Nice catch! Despite those constructions, the sunbirds are always there waiting for us.

OT abit. Heard from the workers at MOG that they will be having some major renovations too :(

Kei

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ccplim said:
Nice catch! Despite those constructions, the sunbirds are always there waiting for us.

OT abit. Heard from the workers at MOG that they will be having some major renovations too :(
Not the main portion of the orchid garden i suppose?

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Kei said:
Not the main portion of the orchid garden i suppose?
I am not very sure too. I believed might be the portion behind the ticket booth only. Got to find out more on the next visit.

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
good to see the SBG sunbirds around. nice backgrounds esp the 1st and 2nd pic.

MOG the construction only at the entrance. doesn't affect the sunbirds at all. they even renovated the steps next to the torch gingers recently and the sunbirds are still there.

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
erwinx said:
good to see the SBG sunbirds around. nice backgrounds esp the 1st and 2nd pic.

MOG the construction only at the entrance. doesn't affect the sunbirds at all. they even renovated the steps next to the torch gingers recently and the sunbirds are still there.
Is it! Then the workers must be giving me false information :rolleyes: Any idea whether are the renovation at the steps completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.