SBG outing 5/5/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacknet

Mar 20, 2007
hey guys,

i'm thinking of going to SBG this saturday to shoot flowers, insects and birds if there are any!

either meet at orchard MRT @ 830am or at SBG at 9am this saturday, 5/5/07.

anyone interested to join me?

thats great!

SBG 5/5/07

1.hacknet
2.desmondwz

thats great!

SBG 5/5/07

1.hacknet
2.desmondwz
3. Camm (to be confirmed)

picking it up later this week! its not a macro yet, i'm going to try my hand at 1:2 first!!

picking it up later this week! its not a macro yet, i'm going to try my hand at 1:2 first!!

So which lens are you getting? The Nikkor 28-105 or that Tokina 100mm one?

SBG 5/5/07

1.hacknet
2.desmondwz
3. Camm (to be confirmed)
4. murcielago ( attempting to shoot without a macro lens. :dunno: )

sigma 70-300. just because its cheap and i might get what want. if i dont i will let it go.... i'm thinking of trying it out with a close up lens.

so i can shoot at 200mm with a close up filter to let me get closer. that way, i use the lens its sharp area while still being able to get close.

but first, i want to seriously see how soft the lens is..

SBG 5/5/07

1.hacknet
2.desmondwz
3. murcielago ( attempting to shoot without a macro lens. )

Sorry guys, need to withdraw from the list.

Happy shooting!!!!!!!

1.hacknet
2.desmondwz

Sorry guys, need to withdraw from the list.

need to withdraw frm list too....sian tmr tio duty

sigma 70-300. just because its cheap and i might get what want. if i dont i will let it go.... i'm thinking of trying it out with a close up lens.

so i can shoot at 200mm with a close up filter to let me get closer. that way, i use the lens its sharp area while still being able to get close.

but first, i want to seriously see how soft the lens is..

Oic. The lens should be quite good for the price, I think. I have used an older version of that lens many years ago. Regarding the lens performance with close-up filter, it depends on the quality of the filter itself. If I were you, I'd probably try to stick to Canon or Nikon close-up filters.

Anyway...bump for you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.