Sb800

Status
Not open for further replies.
yumyum said:
ANYONE knows if there's a fifth unit power for sb800, so to have mutiple flashes???
What do you mean by 5th power unit? There is a holder for 1 AA battery that replaces the battery cover, effectively enabling the flash to use 5 AA batteries.

lsisaxon said:
What do you mean by 5th power unit? There is a holder for 1 AA battery that replaces the battery cover, effectively enabling the flash to use 5 AA batteries.

u mean there's a accessory for that ??
cos when i buy the set, the shop din give it to me ...thanz
anyway is a second hand set sb800, but i will definitely get the battery holder from the shop.

yumyum said:
anyway is a second hand set sb800, but i will definitely get the battery holder from the shop.
Yes. It also comes with a diffuser dome and a set of colour filters.

http://www.nikon.ca/products/sb800/
The included accessories are listed in a box somewhere on the top right hand of the page.

yumyum said:

Check this out. http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem.php?pid=34-366dbf8124

Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) : Quick Recycling Battery Pack SD-800, Speedlight Stand AS-19, Speedlight Color Filter Set SJ-800, Diffusion Dome SW-10H, Soft Case SS-800

- yup, I got all this when i got my SB-800 at AP. You should check with your shop on this, as it's inside the box. How much did you get your SB-800? Where?

But even with just 4AA battery, still can have multiple flash...What do you mean?

The 5th power unit is for a quicker recharge for the flash to fire. It should come with the original box as mention by Isisaxon. I bought mine second hand from TCW and it came with everything including warranty.

Chris Lim said:
The 5th power unit is for a quicker recharge for the flash to fire. It should come with the original box as mention by Isisaxon. I bought mine second hand from TCW and it came with everything including warranty.

i bought at camera hospital , $300, only the set with diffuser

blive said:
$300? 2nd hand? grey set? new one cost about $600. Any warranty left? Did you check with camera hospital on the accessories that came with the SB-800?

the set warranty over, and he only give me the set plus battery holder, sucks, think i'am conned.

ok lah.. $300.. very cheap for a fully functional 800.
if you buy all the other accessories shouldn't add to $100 also.

2nd hand selling sb800 at around $450 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.