Sb800-$614??

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
hiyo...so irritated by one of the salesman in sim lim #01 today..ask him for price of SB800..told me $585 w/o GST :bigeyes: ...asked again wats the exact price w' GST...reply $600+ loh....hav to use a calculator to count myself...got him to let me see...so relunctant...in the end it was a set WITHOUT warranty card??? :dunno: :dunno:

y bother go to SLS?
Go to Lords at Lucky Plaza.

#01-79
Enter from the taxi stand there.

o...thanks pal...btw do u noe the price of SB800 by any chance? n the stuff they have comes with local warranty? jux to make sure...

satan_18349 said:
o...thanks pal...btw do u noe the price of SB800 by any chance? n the stuff they have comes with local warranty? jux to make sure...

Lords? Confirm got warranty, got mine there.

$614, guess it's grey. :) Don't have to say out the shop's name. Somehow their prices have gone up quite a bit.

haa....anyway wasnt keen in getting the stuff frm dat place...was passing by so decided to check out the $$...so damn x man...so how much u got for ur speedlight?

I got mine at...
U better go Lord and ask. The best price in town. ;)

Got from them very good prices. Check your prices and approached them ,you still get the best prices.

Look for James when you get to the Lord.

Hahaha must be AP... :bsmilie: well known for such tatics

arikevin said:
Look for James when you get to the Lord.
And the Lord will say,"I know of many James. Which one you are looking for?" :bsmilie:

just j/k...hope no one get offended...no offense intended..

Garion said:
And the Lord will say,"I know of many James. Which one you are looking for?" :bsmilie:

Garion :kok:

Garion said:

I thought it was quite funny....

justarius said:
I thought it was quite funny....
It was, but we just want to use that as an excuse to hammer Garion :bsmilie:

Garion :kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.