Sb700

curley-wurley

Sep 3, 2007
I guys, sb700 users please help me out...when u mount sb7 to ur cam, n put the original flash diffuser, what does the zoom on the flash LCD indicate?? 11mm or follow ur camera zoom...

curley-wurley said:
I guys, sb700 users please help me out...when u mount sb7 to ur cam, n put the original flash diffuser, what does the zoom on the flash LCD indicate?? 11mm or follow ur camera zoom...

Once you put on the diffuser, the indicator will automatically indicates 11mm. Nothing wrong with your flash.

to add on to what cowseye said, when you put on the diffuser, the flash spreads out wider, hence the camera will take this into account and state that the zoom range is decreased

to add on to what cowseye said, when you put on the diffuser, the flash spreads out wider, hence the camera will take this into account and state that the zoom range is decreased

There's no zoom range to speak of. Once the wide-angle diffuser is pulled out, focal length shown is the widest (11mm).

Jst as I thought...no rational behind putting on the diffuser n zooming...thanks for clarification...