Sb600

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
may i know the main features of this flash? i only know it to be an external flash thats moves up and down (manually) haha...hw "far" can it go? and diff from SB800?

seanlim said:
may i know the main features of this flash? i only know it to be an external flash thats moves up and down (manually) haha...hw "far" can it go? and diff from SB800?
Hi, sean. Long time no hear, where have u been? :)

Just come back must do a search. Recently got a few threads on speedlight ;)

er...i was at Brisbane-Goldcoast for e past week....haha anw ya i read about the other speed light threads but mostly it just touches on the main differences between the two or why one should buy either..etc etc but my qn is wad are the main purposes?..are there diff modes?:confused:

seanlim said:
it just touches on the main differences between the two or why one should buy either..etc etc but my qn is wad are the main purposes?..are there diff modes?:confused:

so what are the main difference you read on except for price different?:dunno:
Those thread i point out to are very detail,well explained.:thumbsup:

I have this VERY big ladle that is very useful as a SPOON...

SB800's GN (38 ASA100/m) is bigger than SB600's GN (30 ASA100/m).

SB800 can act as a commander for CLS system.

Regards,
Arto.

wait come the next thing.
What is GN?
What is ASA?
What is CLS?:confused:

then :kok:

Artosoft said:
SB800's GN (38 ASA100/m) is bigger than SB600's GN (30 ASA100/m).

SB800 can act as a commander for CLS system.

Regards,
Arto.
Wah, cheem :bsmilie:

Anyway, sean, that time u mentioned u have budget contraints, right? I think just buy SB600 lah ... won't go wrong one ... SB800 almost double the price.

Actually, for amateur use, SB600 can already lah ... I dunno all the technical stuff, but I know it's good ;p

seanlim said:
er...i was at Brisbane-Goldcoast for e past week....haha anw ya i read about the other speed light threads but mostly it just touches on the main differences between the two or why one should buy either..etc etc but my qn is wad are the main purposes?..are there diff modes?:confused:
Did u take any nice nice pics of the Gold Coast? Share share leh ... post some on the Landscape sub-forum lah :)

I find it strange that people post questions whose answers can be readily found on the web.

In this case all he has to do is go to the nikon website and they'll be more than glad to list all the features, with a nice tutorial to show how it all fits together and the benefits of external speedlites.

Can't understand the specs, goto photonotes.org and look up the glossary. Still don't get it look up google for diagrams etc.

I just don't get some people.
:mad2:

alamak:flush:...anw my pix are noob so oso dun wanna embarass myself...sorry didnt know nikon got tutorial will check it out..forums are in a way for asking qn. noob ask pro,pro share with pro,pro tell noob all happy family. cus if people join a forum yet refrain from asking qn.s, only the "kopitiam" will be full. its ok if u dun wanna answer but i belive at least some would

c'mon guys.. sometimes wad a website can say is one thing.. wad experience say is another.. sometimes its not all abt specs also.. abt how it's been used and feedbacks.. :) jus me penny for a thought.. no offence i hope.. :)

Seanlim, back so quickly? Can't say I missed you. It's been quite quiet while you were not here, asking similiar questions that was being discussed in recent posts. That's why some get quite upset, when you could have read those post firsts and ask different question instead of starting new thread.

Also try out the nikon website for the functions of the 2 flashes. Also you got to phrase your question so that others can understand what you are trying to ask. We don't know what you are thinking if you cannot write properly.

the answer im looking for is not answered in other threads...i read all b4 i ask...
anw jediforce have already answered my qn. on hotmail...:) i just wanted to know the mode n its uses...not the difference it has with sb800....ok then nvm..:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.