SB600 performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antohalim

Mar 22, 2004
Dear CSers,

I'm thinking of getting a SB600 to replace my old SB26, to be used in D70. How's the performance and reliability of the SB600 so far?

Since the price of SB600 drops by a lot lately (I was quoted S$350 at TCW, with shop warranty), I was wondering is there any problem whatsoever with this particular product.

Thx,
Johan

There's no problem with this product, it's a very capable no frills flash. The only issue is that you're getting a made in China product with less than a third of the SB-800's features for more than half the price. :think:

Antohalim said:
Dear CSers,

I'm thinking of getting a SB600 to replace my old SB26, to be used in D70. How's the performance and reliability of the SB600 so far?

Since the price of SB600 drops by a lot lately (I was quoted S$350 at TCW, with shop warranty), I was wondering is there any problem whatsoever with this particular product.

Thx,
Johan

Other than the flash performance, you might also want to consider the price of the accessories that comes with the SB800 but does not come with the SB600. If you need those accessories and buy them separately for the SB600, the price will become a bit closer.

hi jumbocrab
are u a user of the sb600? or used before?

Status
Not open for further replies.