SB-900 are selling cheap!!

oh my,so cheap!
I am late...:(

where is BnS?

Yes, Buy buy buy, keep the economy running smoothly. It is a buyer and seller's paradise.

Indeed the price has came down a lot. I also wonder if SB910 is that superb. I am happily keeping both my SB900.

400 is too low. It's still a decent flash.

Just hope it's not the gear head or gear chase syndrome.. But then again, it's seller's loss buyer's benefit, doing good for everybody.

SB900 thermal cutoff is quite a piss and many does not know how to turn off..

SB900 thermal cutoff is quite a piss and many does not know how to turn off..

Read the manual... lol

Thermal cutoff is just an additional safety function for SB900 to prevent blowing the flash tube, when SB800 doesn't have that function it also pissed many people off to send the flash for service. which do you prefer?

ya.. overheat fast.. how to switch off..

Den I have to say or bee good to those seller who do not know how to turn off the overheat.
A loss of $100 because do not want to read the manual

Not an issue....just bought a new SB900 for my work. It's still a trusty and wonderful flash.

Den I have to say or bee good to those seller who do not know how to turn off the overheat.
A loss of $100 because do not want to read the manual

Plus one, many people like to flaunt their gear and be gear snobs but so funny they donno how to use that very gear. Something as simple as flipping the manual would had saved money and embarrassment.

But let's not jump to conclusion why seller sell his sb900, people sell gear for many reasons.

But let's not jump to conclusion why seller sell his sb900, people sell gear for many reasons.

agreed, attention... i maybe selling most of my equpiments soon.(Thinking of selling a flash or 2)

So far only saw one SB900 going on sale for the last 3days so there is not alot selling cheap yet...

agreed, attention... i maybe selling most of my equpiments soon.(Thinking of selling a flash or 2)

So far only saw one SB900 going on sale for the last 3days so there is not alot selling cheap yet...

what stuffs u plan to sell?

Sell cheap, coz SB900 price drop also. And soon, they will start to clear it with some purchase with purchase deal.

Some people don't really care about money, just want to get something back so sell cheap so it will sell fast.

daredevil123 said:
Sell cheap, coz SB900 price drop also. And soon, they will start to clear it with some purchase with purchase deal.

Some people don't really care about money, just want to get something back so sell cheap so it will sell fast.

Just checked at CP ytd, SB-900 at $619 & SB-910 @ $699