"Say No to K-7" user thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Body ***** 40D:bsmilie:

Reason: Coz K-7 came out late. If earlier (e.g 2 mths earlier) cud have bought this when I made the switch fm O to C. :dunno: :confused:

never too late.. i know one person here who dumped his canon system and jumped to K20D within a week:devil:

I am now more convinced that K20D is a damn very good camera ....luckily haven't sold yet , if got K7 no moeny to buy battery also cannot use ..... hengAAA! K20D loyalist I am

Last edited:
F = "Fujifilm S5 Pro"

;p:devil:

No la bro, F = "F mount" for "N" & "FJ" is the whole system.;)
Frankly specking until today i got no regret JUMPED SHIP,what impressed
me most is not 100% the system is the PPL here.CHEERS!

As for Sleepingidol,my piece of advice.Pls try not to touch Pentax DSLR & other
so call LIMITED lenses,if you did..:think: no choice you have
to JUMP..:bsmilie:

i will get k20d as it is cheaper, k7 no one selling so brand new is 700 more. i use the 700 plus 700 buy a prime 200. fight this good battle

i will get k20d as it is cheaper, k7 no one selling so brand new is 700 more. i use the 700 plus 700 buy a prime 200. fight this good battle

Welcome Tan,join the battle..:devil:

i think u will only see k7s on sale in 1.5 years when the new model comes out.. same thing with the k20d also. only a couple of sets popping up until the k7 was announced

i think u will only see k7s on sale in 1.5 years when the new model comes out.. same thing with the k20d also. only a couple of sets popping up until the k7 was announced

Can i post in BnS WTB K-9

Looking for a 2nd hand K-9, if you have one to let go let me know...

i will up the thread for the next 3 years until it happens... :bsmilie:

Can i post in BnS WTB K-9

Looking for a 2nd hand K-9, if you have one to let go let me know...

i will up the thread for the next 3 years until it happens... :bsmilie:

Okay, you give me 3k SGD now, I'll give you a K-9 .... in 3 years time :bsmilie:

If there is no K-9 by then, I'll give you my K-7 plus 2k SGD cash :devil:

I am now more convinced that K20D is a damn very good camera ....luckily haven't sold yet , if got K7 no moeny to buy battery also cannot use ..... hengAAA! K20D loyalist I am

:think: Did I missed out something, K7 doesn’t come with battery and must buy battery to use? :bsmilie:

:think: Did I missed out something, K7 doesn’t come with battery and must buy battery to use? :bsmilie:

Ey sir, K7 do have battery included in the kit. I think 900 actuation's not enough for us. :)

Last edited:
current: D40x

must jump...

no $$$

btw, many years ago, could afford for S2Pro body only= $3000, n 1 GB microdrive = $380, but now...:(
y dis days DSLRs r cheaper a lot but noone can afford it...(include me)

Status
Not open for further replies.