Say Hi to Sabrina!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning69

Jun 9, 2004
This is my new born baby girl Sabrina. She is born on the 7th Feb 2005.

Right after birth.
Birth.jpg

Hello, my name is Sabrina.
Sabrina2.jpg

Zzzz Zzzz
Sleeping.jpg

Sabrina.jpg

Congrats.... now you got a free model to pose for you.

congrats! Erm, can take photo in the delivery room ah? The 2nd pic she was looking at you! very nice! Got cathlights somemore. heehee...

Hey congrat!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to ur precious baby girl!!!!

Congratulations! A very cute baby!

Congrates :D
She is a beauty - do continue to take her pictures esp during the first few months as their looks changes on a weekly basis.
That way when she grow up - she can see how she have grown.

enjoy parenthood.... :thumbsup:

LifeWorld said:
Congrats! She's beautiful.
Hope you didn't use flash on her!

OMG, I did use flash!!!

Hi Sabrina... :)

u r a beautiful girl...Congrats.. :thumbsup:

2nd pic = she got beautiful eyes... look adorable...

1st pic = really can bring cam in to take pic meh ??

wah u can bring cam to labour room???tats sth new for me :)

congrats yo dad ^^

Check the website. Found the reason why.

"Many doulas don’t realize the potential problems that a flash can create. The flash on an ordinary point and shoot camera is a very bright burst of light that can be painful to a new baby’s eyes. If you use a more sophisticated camera with a hot shoe, the high-speed burst of light can be not only painful, it can be damaging."

http://www.globalbirth.org/publications/photograph_tips.htm

Cheers
John

Congratz :). #2 is nice

And I agree with an earlier post to take tons of photos!! Her looks would go through a lot of changes during her first 2 years. And as she gets a bit older to appreciate photos, she would get a BIG thrill out of seeing herself as a baby.

Take videos too & record her voice as she coos & babbles :).

Congrats man. Ohh so cute. Now got a lot of chances to practice ur photography skills :bsmilie:

lightning69 said:
OMG, I did use flash!!!

Try not to use flash at all on newborn babies. My Canadian friend told me he read somewhere that flash should not be used for babies that is under 4 months old. Thats why when I had my baby girl 10 months ago I almost did not use any flash for the first few months. Instead I use fast prime lens like 50mm f1.8 to take photos without flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.