Say goodbye to high ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Wonder if it really works... No picture to prove it though.

anything is possible till proven. :bsmilie:

Cool! Thanks for the Link!

Gosh, it sure cost a bomb... Is there for Nikon though?

Wow.... after looking at the pics, think I could buy 1.5 new 5D MkII with the cost of that thing :sweat:

Btw..... if it has 'True' Night Vision like those in the SAF.... you might not be given permission to import/own one. :nono:

Wah!

Let's not get too carried away. I believe it's main intent is for Astrophotograhy.

I can imagine sticking that combo on a 20" scope ;p

Aniway, sensor technology will progress and blur the line between NightVision and super high ISO cams.

Wah!

Let's not get too carried away. I believe it's main intent is for Astrophotograhy.

I can imagine sticking that combo on a 20" scope ;p

Aniway, sensor technology will progress and blur the line between NightVision and super high ISO cams.

I assure you that the main intent is not astrophotography despite the name. Super high ISO will be hard pressd to challenge image intensifying technology. Why do you think the technology is restricted?

I assure you that the main intent is not astrophotography despite the name. Super high ISO will be hard pressd to challenge image intensifying technology. Why do you think the technology is restricted?

U mean I can't hav 1 for nightingale photograhy :cry:
:angel:

U mean I can't hav 1 for nightingale photograhy :cry:
:angel:

Your nightingale is done in the parks aiming at the rocking cars isit?

Hmm... Everything green green wor... shoot liao must goes back PS until siao man. Think I'll give this a pass :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.