Say Ah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
My 2nd attempt on my daughter... C&C welcome... I am prepare for the worst...:sweat:

gina.JPG

A tighter crop will be better picture if you want to show her
expression. The green strip on the background is too distracting.
The diagonal line near to the eye is in a similar position of taking
the attention away from the girl's expression.

A tighter crop will be better picture if you want to show her
expression. The green strip on the background is too distracting.
The diagonal line near to the eye is in a similar position of taking
the attention away from the girl's expression.

is it like tat.. Thanks
g14.JPG

Angle doesnt work for me and a tighter crop would be nicer.

What lens are you using? The bokeh isn't nice...

(But your daughter's a cute little girl! She's gonna be pretty, better get the extra locks ready on your door!)

the entire picture is very messy. I doubt this was a posed shoot and more of a snapshot as it happened. I feel it's ok for documenting the process of growing up just to be filed up, but I don't get any feeling with this picture.

You might want to ask, what are you trying to capture in this picture before taking the shot. Rather than find a reason what the picture means after the shot.

Although most of us (including me) do the latter most of the time.

-Skin tone is nice and natural.
-Not so good angle (tilt for mood but what mood?)
-Posing need to improved
-Not a good background for bokeh

:)

Thanks guys for pointing out my weakness. Yes you are rite by sayin its a snap shot.. Just trying my new 50mm F1.8... Thank u Shi Fu.... Hope 1 day can be as good as u are..:lovegrin: I love my 50mm...:)

What lens are you using? The bokeh isn't nice...

(But your daughter's a cute little girl! She's gonna be pretty, better get the extra locks ready on your door!)

Its not the lens problem its the one is usin it. I am usin 50mm F1.8. Pretty.... she is a devil now... hehe thanks
:bsmilie:

technically nothing impressive but that's a nice capture of a interesting facial expression of your daughter.. the moment is priceless, for everything else, one can always read it from a book..

Status
Not open for further replies.