Saw a good condition Sigma 100-300mm F/4 at Adelphi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
I saw the lens at that basement used camera store near the eatery. Those interested might want to go check it out, it was only selling for around 1k. For Pentax mount somemore, so rare!

I saw the lens at that basement used camera store near the eatery. Those interested might want to go check it out, it was only selling for around 1k. For Pentax mount somemore, so rare!

Around $1k tats a good buy man..:thumbsup:
call him tmr & check it out first..:sweat:

Seems sharp on a k20 body.

Hard to say for sure given lighting conditions, lack of tripod.

Note it has no hsm, not sure if there are pentax versions of the lens with hsm. Focussing is pretty fast though.

About 1.3k

FYI the lens has misteriously disappeared from the shop and appeared in my bag :) Thanks for the info.
I went to a 1 week holiday and will post some poisonous pictures soon! Very nice lens indeed.

FYI the lens has misteriously disappeared from the shop and appeared in my bag :) Thanks for the info.
I went to a 1 week holiday and will post some poisonous pictures soon! Very nice lens indeed.

Congrats! Hope to see your photos soon :)

Yes please post photos at 300 f4.0. It is indeed a nice lens.

Oh, and I bet your money mysteriously disappeared from your wallet and ended up in the shop. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Yeah! Post up some poisonous pictures to poison some people here. :bsmilie:

Oh, and I bet your money mysteriously disappeared from your wallet and ended up in the shop. :bsmilie:

That is unfortunately true. 1280 SGD... and maybe an additional 150 because I stupidly lost the tripod collar :cry: I am not sure yet if I will buy a replacement, as I have been pretty happy with my hand-held shots.
I will try to send the pictures tonight.

That is unfortunately true. 1280 SGD... and maybe an additional 150 because I stupidly lost the tripod collar :cry: I am not sure yet if I will buy a replacement, as I have been pretty happy with my hand-held shots.
I will try to send the pictures tonight.

:bheart:!it weights you 100+-gram more,but lost cost you $100++ extra.
tats why i don dare to remove it from my 70-200, i also another careless guy.;)
hope you find a replacement soon.

Congrats, I just got mine recently too...;)

Around $1k tats a good buy man..:thumbsup:
call him tmr & check it out first..:sweat:

Hi Lawrence,
I think that's the same lens we saw, remember?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.