savings for rainy days.

SnipSnap91

Oct 20, 2010
as the thread title says, do you guys save up for rainy days or do you just buy buy buy after you get your salary?:)

Despite we need to pay house loans, education, eat, cpf, tons of bills, children expenses, take care parents, own expenses, hospital bills, insurance, entertainment......... etc etc etc......

WE still must save........

Save Save Save...got future house loan to pay. :(

haha that's how it's in singapore isn't it? ;(

There are three people who are saving for me:

1.The Government.
2. My mother-in-law.
3. My wife.

wahhh 3 banks to deposit before deposit into own bank 0.0

Despite we need to pay house loans, education, eat, cpf, tons of bills, children expenses, take care parents, own expenses, hospital bills, insurance, entertainment......... etc etc etc......

WE still must save........

haha after minus everything i think only left with "- -" this much to save

yeah we have to save more.. it rains more often these days :(

saving + insurances + expense (kids ;)) = no money at end of the month.

I try to save...

But sometimes no matter what I do, end of month still end up spending all.

On way to force save is to put aside x amount straight away when u receive your salary into a separate account :):)

On way to force save is to put aside x amount straight away when u receive your salary into a separate account :):)

and then use that account to BBB after you have stored up enough money for a d3s? :bsmilie:

and then use that account to BBB after you have stored up enough money for a d3s? :bsmilie:

No need for full amount ... once u into 3rd or 4th month, then u can go out and buy a d3s on 36 month installment and when the monthly installment is due, use the amounts in this account to pay.. the joy of cash flow accounting ;);)

No need for full amount ... once u into 3rd or 4th month, then u can go out and buy a d3s on 36 month installment and when the monthly installment is due, use the amounts in this account to pay.. the joy of cash flow accounting ;);)

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

rainy day savings FAIL

Must save.
Overly-Consumption society like US is facing problem.
People urged to spend money they have not yet earned.

Many con men eyeing your savings.....watch out....

timeshare

land banking

high notes

minibonds

(some) unit trusts

MLM

come invest in their business.....

ask you to buy overseas property in the land of crooks

religions want donations to finance race horses, BMWs, (maybe) "pink" personal assistants

Last edited:
Must save.
Overly-Consumption society like US is facing problem.
People urged to spend money they have not yet earned.

Many con men eyeing your savings.....watch out....

timeshare

land banking

high notes

minibonds

(some) unit trusts

MLM

come invest in their business.....

ask you to buy overseas property in the land of crooks

religions want donations to finance race horses, BMWs, (maybe) "pink" personal assistants

wah chillax bro.. :cool:

den like this = not save at all?:dunno:

Darn, upon looking at this thread, I logged in to my iBanking account....
And I am disappointed to myself... it is only first week of december.... :(

den like this = not save at all?:dunno:

Ultimately its a mindset. It is how strong you are and how u handle temptations. ... if u set out to save, u have to persevere and not be affected by your peers or camera buddies in this case. Live with your present equipment. Learn of its pros and cons. Adapt to maximize its potential and you will have a reason not to upgrade all the time. As long as your images are not making you money, camera is a best a hobby and not an investment.