Saving Text Messages to a Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyluo

Jul 20, 2009
:)
Hi,everyone.I'm daisyluo.

Nice to meet you!

I receive lots of text messages all the time, some of them I can delete right off the bat, but other others I need to keep for... "information". Right now i'm finding that my Inbox is getting very big, so is there a way I can just "port" these messages I want to keep to my Mac and finally delete them off my Blackberry?

Thanks.

And this has *what* do do with photography? Maybe you should be asking on HWZ.

I'm sure some other scammer will come in recommending a software to do just that...

I'm sure some other scammer will come in recommending a software to do just that...

Yup, just like the other former spammers looking to save or protect her "sexy" pictures

take a picture with cam, save as jpg or pdf small file format?

Extremely easy to do. Very fast too.
Have been doing it for years.
I use Nokia fone.
Nokia PC Suite synchs with fone on bluetooth and /or USB cable.
I use Bluetooth mostly unless I got real big file transfer to PC, then use USB.
All sms saved to PC as VMG files and deleted from fone.
A free utility called Amber Nokia converts VMG files to other formats if u want to.
Maybe your Blackberry has similar synch software that comes with the phone.

U can ignore the messaging police who try to control what others can post if not related to photography.

Last edited:
U made an account just to ask that? I don't backup my sms-es as I don't look to the past, but using activesync (get 4.5), you can backup using softwares like THIS one

:)
Thanks to all your kindly \helpful suggestions.
I'd like to have a try!

I also come across with the same problem.But thanks to a software “Godsw SMS Transfer”,it helps me well to deal with this case.

Maybe you can have a try: http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/GodswMobile_SMS_Converter_download

But it just fits for system “Windows Mobile 5 system” or “Windows Mobile 6 system”. So you’d better check your mobilephone system before you use this software

Goodluck to you

I also come across with the same problem.But thanks to a software “Godsw SMS Transfer”,it helps me well to deal with this case.

Maybe you can have a try: http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/GodswMobile_SMS_Converter_download

But it just fits for system “Windows Mobile 5 system” or “Windows Mobile 6 system”. So you’d better check your mobilephone system before you use this software

Goodluck to you

What did I say in post #3?

Status
Not open for further replies.