Save this dog, Rajah. His family died a tragic death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegancatsg

Nov 7, 2005
East, Singapore
2278667993_95ba3095fd_o.jpg

who ever committed the deed will have karma come back and bite them in the ass!:angry:

Oh geez...

Hope the culprit who did the atrocities get apprehended and justice served towards them.

"...who ever committed the deed will have karma come back and bite them in the ass!"

Not only that, karma MULTIPLIES my friend....Those culprits...good luck to them...:thumbsd:

"...who ever committed the deed will have karma come back and bite them in the ass!"

Not only that, karma MULTIPLIES my friend....Those culprits...good luck to them...:thumbsd:

u sound like you want them tarred and feathered and then lynched.:bigeyes:

probably going to be flame bait...and probably going to be my only post here....a thought came to mind..why is it that singaporeans are so concerned about animals rather than other humans that we see (or choose not to) on the streets begging? i'm guilty of this too unfortunately...

probably going to be flame bait...and probably going to be my only post here....a thought came to mind..why is it that singaporeans are so concerned about animals rather than other humans that we see (or choose not to) on the streets begging? i'm guilty of this too unfortunately...

u don't have pets do u?

my take on this...

the pets dont have a choice... they were bought by people who have no idea how to look after them and were dumped after they were deemed troublesome..

humans, on the other hand, esp those with no disabilities, begging on the streets.. they can find a job, be it a sweeper or coffeeshop assistant.. but no, they want free money handed down to them... personally, i never give/donate money to these people..

i know someone, who finds being a security guard, bus driver or store keeper beneath him.. works less then 2 yrs at any job, (40 plus already by the way), always says that the job has no prospects and always looking for a job that pays high, good position etc.. meanwhile, gets married, have a kid, all at the expense of the other family members..

i see some old ladies and old men collecting drink cans at hawker centers and coffeeshops.. it ain't glamourous and it doesn't get much, but at least it puts food on the table and probably pays the bills..

that's true i guess...now i haven't eaten much salt as compared to some of you guys here, but how many companies are willing to hire disabled people? even if they were willing to work for anything that at least pays for two meals a day..then there's also the fear and helplessness they might feel when thrown into a working environment and the prejudiced and mocking eyes of their able bodied colleagues

anyway, i think we're both going to go OT since this is not the point of the thread starter... just couldn't help but think of it though

anyway, i think we're both going to go OT since this is not the point of the thread starter... just couldn't help but think of it though

look at it this way: in which situation would u consider a person to be more evil?
a) someone kicking a child or animal or old person
b) someone kicking a normal healthy person?

Guys...

We never know who are the ones who poisoned the dogs...

I have heard rumours from realiable sources, which i cant post in here..
they are not the only dogs who were poisoned in the past years..

in anycase, i will forward this to another forum which i frequent, hope he ll get a new home soon.
i have 3 dogs myself..(1 of them rescued too) :cry:

my dog at home was picked off the streets as well. 1 of my grandma's 2 dogs (picked off streets also) was poisoned as well (not in the same area).

The best part was the dogs were friendly and had never left the compound of the house to be of any threat.

sometimes i see cats at the hawker centers.. there will be some people, who scared, will kick the cats to chase them away.. those people ought to get kicked in rear..

In general here ppl are cruel to animal.:bheart:

I have seen a lot of unnecessary aggressive behavior here. Even toward kids. Mum slapping and shouting at young crying toddlers.:thumbsd:

In general here ppl are cruel to animal.:bheart:

I have seen a lot of unnecessary aggressive behavior here. Even toward kids. Mum slapping and shouting at young crying toddlers.:thumbsd:

mon ami you should have been here b4 the 90s some of the stuff some parents did were borderline child abuse.

Guys...

We never know who are the ones who poisoned the dogs...

I have heard rumours from realiable sources, which i cant post in here..
they are not the only dogs who were poisoned in the past years..

in anycase, i will forward this to another forum which i frequent, hope he ll get a new home soon.
i have 3 dogs myself..(1 of them rescued too) :cry:

yes...Shiloh's own family was poisoned a few years back. a vet has to be called in to humanely put them down, and SPCA informed... now she oso meet the same fate.... sigh
Rajah is her son... he's not aggressive n is harmless... he has been very cautious with humans and does not come close to any. but I see he can be a frenly dog if he regains his trust.
we are actively looking for some1 to adopt him. any1 who has a home for him pls pm me.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.