save my antique Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
anyone here noe how to fix or noe where i can fix my antique Xbox set bor?

long time nvr play, took it out and discovered taboleh power up liao...:cry:

Time to buy Xbox 360.

GMAN

i tried before with those at sim lim who fix computers.
it was a total waste of time.
those guys first told me they can fix, by the time i showed them the unit they say what the hell I ask them to fix an xbox not a computer. they are rude and maybe planned to play me out. nevermind. get a new console and have fun instead.

you can try a shop name 'xiao chun' or smth lidat, its located opposite sim lim tower along the shop houses. they used to fix console, maybe u can try them.

Aiyah, dun fix lah... Just bbb the new Xbox 360 Live & a new Full HD 42" Tv lah...

:devil:

how about going onto yahoo or ebay and look for a 2nd hand one. fixing it wont be cheap as you pay labour and parts...

Dun play Xbox lah. Play your thumbdrive instead:D

Haha, best solution is put it back into the place you found it. Then pretend u never take it out before:thumbsup:

Maybe you want to buy my old crystal x-box set? ;)

Time to buy Xbox 360.

no $$
GMAN

i tried before with those at sim lim who fix computers.
it was a total waste of time.
those guys first told me they can fix, by the time i showed them the unit they say what the hell I ask them to fix an xbox not a computer. they are rude and maybe planned to play me out. nevermind. get a new console and have fun instead.

if i nvr spend so much on my cam, i would have got it lor..:cry:

you can try a shop name 'xiao chun' or smth lidat, its located opposite sim lim tower along the shop houses. they used to fix console, maybe u can try them.

so go try..thx

Aiyah, dun fix lah... Just bbb the new Xbox 360 Live & a new Full HD 42" Tv lah...

:devil:

u sponsor?

how about going onto yahoo or ebay and look for a 2nd hand one. fixing it wont be cheap as you pay labour and parts...

hmm...

Dun play Xbox lah. Play your thumbdrive instead:D

Haha, best solution is put it back into the place you found it. Then pretend u never take it out before:thumbsup:

sad...it was my bday gift..

Maybe you want to buy my old crystal x-box set? ;)

mine is a mod set lor..i dun want original set.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.