Saudi Prince's $500 Million Airbus A380 Will Blow Your Mind

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
When people who are just a little bit rich travel, they fly first class. When you're really rich, you rent a private jet. When you're insanely rich, you fly on your very own private jet with your name painted on the wings. When you are a multi-billionaire Saudi Prince, you fly on a mind blowingly lavish $500 million customized Airbus A380

prince-plane2.jpg

very cheap to him $500million only, i think in US dollars. got pool inside the plane sia.....

Source : Saudi Prince's $500 Million Airbus A380 Will Blow Your Mind | Celebrity Net Worth

Last edited:
Drum roll......curtain raise......the picture of Aladin magic lamp appear....long long time ago....Sultan travel in elephant, horse, camel caravan....etc.....etc... nd a blue color genie....

Light on....Modern Arabian night version....pimp up A380....full stop.

One question... where is the harem room ?!? :bsmilie:

But if it was me, I will decor the plane like Star Trek Enterprise.. and say 'Engage' :D

this is a complete waste of precious earth resources.. he is not staying in the plane for long time, why the need for such luxury? imagine the oil wasted!

Wow, its nice to be born in the Arab royal families. All trying to outdo each other. Competition to attract European and American dollars are very keen. It is sometimes necessary to come up with a showpiece to gain the attention of the rich, powerful, famous and of course beautiful.

Last edited:
I don't respect such people. Even if his country has too much excess, he could do a lot for others.

Hope we don't have such Singaporean.

Bukitimah said:
I don't respect such people. Even if his country has too much excess, he could do a lot for others.

Hope we don't have such Singaporean.

These people were the original inspiration for Osama.

Tsk tsk. Such unhealthy jealousy.

He regularly flies to singapore. Parties at that club with the $26,000 diamond cocktail along with Eduardo saverin.

We upgrade our cameras, he upgrades his plane. Just trade-in his B747 lor. What's the big deal? :bsmilie:

We upgrade our cameras, he upgrades his plane. Just trade-in his B747 lor. What's the big deal? :bsmilie:

Oh.. so I assume he put his previous plane in B&S? :p

Oh.. so I assume he put his previous plane in B&S? :p

No need lar, just trade-in when he collects his A380. Besides, post in BnS may attract low-ballers.

No need lar, just trade-in when he collects his A380. Besides, post in BnS may attract low-ballers.

So where do they meet to trade ? :bsmilie:
The $$ shortage also COD ? :bsmilie:

Owners of such planes want to feel important. So the Saudi prince buys an imagined sense of importance.

No matter how luxurious this A380 is, it is basically just an ordinary plane.

It cannot be compared to Air Force One in importance.

Actually they bought many planes. Al-Waleed isn't the only one. There are lots more filthy rich princes where he comes from.

Al-Waleed is probably the only one with the cash and flash to afford the A380 though.

you forgot the best dictator in the world.

Admiral General Aladeen of Wadiya

633679_944.jpg